What was the last bit of gear you bought?

I would love NAIM to be involved in high end AV equipment, but I won’t hold my breath!

I went down this path not long ago and ended up with a Linn Selekt DSM which handles 5.1/HDMI switching etc etc.

1 Like

That would be nice to have…!!! :champagne::film_projector::notes:

Very nice!

1 Like

Whether a wooden rack counts as ‘gear’ I don’t know, but we picked this up from Isoblue HQ earlier today.

32 Likes

If they sold Isoblue in the US, that would have been my choice. Love the look and it looks great with Naim boxes! Your room looks fabulous…

Arrived today, warming up for 24 hours. Off to study for job interview. Looking forward to a weekend of listening. Hiding serial numbers on purpose per suggestion a while back.

Scott

22 Likes

Enjoy. :+1:

1 Like

What’s the box that you’ve got hiding on the carpet? (it looks like an electronic cat with faintly bright eyes)

1 Like

It looks like the Rega turntable’s power supply. I like the “electronic cat” description though…

What’s the thing with hiding serial nr. What could happen?

Nice one — no doubt the synergy between the 300DR and your Twenty5.26 will be awesome. I hope you haven’t made any commitments for the weekend… :grin:

What is the box on the floor? @anon4489532 Following someone’s suggestion on here, I have moved my little NAPSC out of the way onto the floor.

I guess there’s a risk pictures will be reused by a dodgy seller or that a stolen item would have the s/n cloned. Believe it or not, it happens…

It’s the Rega’s power supply.

2 Likes

There have indeed been a few dodgy ads on ‘that’ auction site which kept reappearing with different contact details ((which is a dead giveaway!). Great care and caution is needed when purchasing on line unless its from a bona fide dealer. NEVER send money unless you see the item(s).

1 Like

HH warned me of this issue. A serial number, a few pictures screen captured, cropped, and reposted from another valid ad posted and someone has a full fake ad for selling equipment. Shame on people, no morals.

Scott

1 Like

There are some real ratbags around

Nothing planned!!!

Took Friday off work as a matter of fact. Will have a learning curve with stacking, burndys hanging free, etc. Nothing a few lagers and some bourbon can’t help with. :+1:

Scott

1 Like

Optoma HD28e projector to replace my aging Epson EH-TW3500 and a 16:9 DMT Xpress 80” mobile screen.

Apple TV HD will be connected to the Optoma via my Klimax DSM/2 HDMI IN/OUT.

4 Likes