What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Two new arrivals today! First a new Snaic 5 to replace one with a slightly dodgy cable relief. More peace of mind than anything really obvious wrong with the old one. For my Stageline, that’s awaiting return of my turntable away receiving a new arm cable.

Then this arrived. Crikey. I’m not quite sure what to say. The thing is utterly brilliant. Just running off my phone into the HD USB connection. Never heard anything like it. Going to be a long evening X)

13 Likes

300DR update

24 hour warm up, listening to Sade’a soldier of love LP. The 300 has some serious grip on bass delivery and depth, the music seems to simply flow from the speakers more so than the 250. Very pleased with purchase and upgrade.

Scott

18 Likes

Sounds very promising - looking forward to the arrival of my 300!!

1 Like

I believe the 300DR is the sweet spot in the Classic range. It is very capable and provides the best value in sound quality.

11 Likes

Yay, my SA8’s have arrived ready for my legendary n-SATs :hugs:

7 Likes

What a fantastic amplifier. Enjoy!

Nice to get hifi joy at this Naim price point, may it long continue👍

1 Like

Thanks Gazza! :yum: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Olive HiCap to go with my 72/180 should be here for the weekend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

As @Richard.Dane said:

Link

2,5 months and 100hrs later, €€€€ invested in vinyl records alone, this has turned into our main source of listening pleasure. I was not expecting this to be a cheap journey and am not at all surprised by the costs so far.

I am surprised however, that it is now sincerely hard for me to adjust to listening to any other source than vinyl.

Bonus points for whoever notices what is wrong in this picture.

7 Likes

It’s out of focus

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Besides the lacking quality of my ancient phone camera, the subject at fault is rather well in focus.

1 Like

Not sure if tis a fault but you have a bit of fluff on the stylus, that looks slightly off centre.

1 Like

I took the picture, left home, posted on here, took a closer look and now it is waiting for me when I get home in a couple of days. Fluff is laughing at me.

:grinning: LOL the things we worry about.

1 Like

It’s the shadow on the left.

Tangerine Audio Karmen on way.

2 Likes

Sbooster MKII for my Lumin U1 Mini on the way.

Returned the Optoma because my old Epson performed better and got a pre-loved JVC DLA-X3 instead for a very nice price. Comes with an extra free new original JVC replacement lamp.

2 Likes

Piega Premium 701s in black finally here. Looking and sounding great!

17 Likes