What was the last bit of gear you bought?

Hicap arrived and installed.

23 Likes

Great speaker, great system!

WH Morgana Din-XLR interconnects for the SC to 300DR … a one too many beers
purchase … great box …

19 Likes

Great cable too?

1 Like

I love your honesty!! :sunglasses:

This wonderful little speaker along with my iPhone and Radio Paradise is keeping my sane in hospital. The speaker really is a cracker for its size and cost! Bose Soundlink mini 2

14 Likes

I hope nothing serious and that you will recover soon. Music around you definitely helps.

Bose gets a lot of bad press but at times they can seem to work miracles. I’ve heard a Soundlink and their size does defy how big they sound.

I have a Bose Lifestyle system in our conservatory, the one with the little jewel speakers and a subwoofer which is located underneath a cane sofa. I don’t think anything else would work in this room and whilst not high end is very listenable with a Yamaha streamer as a source.

Good luck with your recovery.

1 Like

Thanks. Hip replacement… and yes the music definitely helps!

4 Likes

Too soon to tell … I’ve had the system playing at background listening levels for the past 3 days … a day of golf today, so when I get back and sit down with that first glass I should be in the mood for some serious listening. Depending on the score card of course.

Thanks … it’s so easy to remember when you tell the truth … I wish you a quick and as pain free as possible recovery.

Good luck for you and get well soon :+1:

Had a busy visit to my dealer this morning.

First listen is very positive.

13 Likes

When I got one of those boxes with my Morgana cable I thought, ‘wow, what an expensive box, how cool.’ My second thought was, ‘damn, what an expensive box.’ :grin:

5 Likes

Wonder what this Burmester thing is and what it sounds like?

It is the Burmester 036 amplifier. Heard it, liked it, bought it.

1 Like

A beauty !!

1 Like

These vintage Keesonic Kub speakers to alternate with my ls3/5a

12 Likes

Always take one of these on holiday to use with iPad.
Get well soon !

1 Like

Interesting hf drive units, how do they sound? And how do they compare to the ls3/5a?