What was the last bit of gear you bought?

As per Nigel post ND5XS2 > Mscaler > Qutest, I only listed the kit I’ve recently purchased I guess this left a few blanks on the setup :grin:

1 Like

Got my third tower of Frame Light to host the AV components. It enabled me to give proper space to the 2 Melco’s and to raise the Ansuz powerdistribution from the follow to the rack. I am happy with the more clean setup and tend to hear some small improvements - while this also could be due to the fact that the cables and the rack have been rearranged as well. Happy to have a good dealer who did the setup for me.

19 Likes

A Fraim without any Naim… :scream: :scream: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

The other two towers are full with black boxes….

1 Like

Incidentally the Mscaler can be used with pretty much any Dac. One just won’t be able to use the Dual BNC setup, and will be limited to 384khz with a single S/PDIF cable.

1 Like

Bert, what’s the interesting looking white cylindrical speaker in the last photo? Is it some kind of subwoofer?

Looks like a cat home :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Cat on top floor. 12 inch sub on bottom. New product concept!

3 Likes

It’s the Verity Audio Sarrastro II, very happy with them.

I think it’s somewhere his cats go to scratch @Richard.Dane

2 Likes

Richard was talking about the white cylindrical. I guess it’s a joke.
It’s for unbrellas, plants…?

1 Like

The wonderful n-Sats have totally destroyed me! What a wonderful life folks! Enjoy!:eyes::rofl::sunglasses::+1:

4 Likes

Fantastic- always good to see someone enjoying their system (and music !) :+1:

1 Like

Hi Graeme,
Try the Epic instead.

2 Likes

MusicWorks Ultra G3 mains block and ReVive feeder cable.

Best regards, BF

1 Like

Now that’s a good choice BF. Please may I make some little comfy shoes for it for you :blush: Best Peter

1 Like

Why thank you fine Sir, that would be much appreciated.
It resides on the living room carpet, in case that influences the design compliance of your intended slippers!

I was going to go sparkly bottom but Yoda convinced me to spend it on the super posh ReVive cable, rather than the ReVive Lite. It’s quite a hawser.

Attention now turns to the 6 different balanced XLR interconnects that we have to play with…

Best regards, BF

After an extended home demo, Kudos Titan 606 speakers +KS-1 cables now in the house…finished in Oak to complement the general decor.

Very good speakers…

41 Likes

They look beautiful. I’m waiting for some new oak 606’s to arrive, to replace the walnut ones I currently have on demo from my very kind local dealer.

1 Like

Thanks, I am loving them…

Excellent speakers, sound very good and look very good, they will fit your system well.

Hope its not a long wait…

Enjoy