What was the last CD you bought

Listening to that last thing, last night. (on vinyl) There is also a stream with added tracks, legacy edition.

1 Like

This order is Naim’s fault…

Cheapest on D…ogs…

1 Like

Nice little haul from earlier today. Ripped and ready to go :grin:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Today’s haul of used CD’s.

7 Likes

R-10541372-1499536219-3162.jpeg

1 Like

Thank you for this
Checking him out via Qobuz - If I find I play it alot I will buy the CD

Only £3.99 from the river

15 Likes

5 Likes

Joe Bonamassa | Time Machine
Pre-ordered and arriving tomorrow.

5 Likes

Nice collection of Freddie Hubbard to keep me busy over the next couple of evenings.

11 Likes

5 Likes

I certainly can’t, nor won’t pass judgement as I have the spare room cupboard and a walls worth of boxes full of CDs with no CD player in the house. Perhaps I ought to pick up a transport before my loving wife finds a new home for them

1 Like

I don’t recall seeing him at the Vanguard - at least not as a band leader, although he may have been in a Roy Hargrove led set. I did some on the other side of the Village at Joe’s Pub. A memorable evening.

On it’s way to me from Dutton/Vocalion are SACD versions of Sondheim’s Company and A Little Night Music including the 1970’s era Quad mixes.

1 Like

3 Likes

Frank Zappa: Hot Rats
David Crosby: If I Only Could Remember My Name….
Captain Beefheart: Safe As Milk

9 Likes

In St Andrews earlier this week for daughter 2 to have a look around and see if she wants to apply there. In the university shop, picked this up:

Rather good, with quite a few pieces by young and/or female composers hitherto unknown to me - several born in the 1990s, which makes me feel truly ancient.

Mark

1 Like

Heh…this:

5 Likes

Another haul

8 Likes