What was the last CD you bought

Good Choice… :grinning:

1 Like

Yay - !!! Thanks to the Guardian for mentioning this… :smiley:

Tori Amos - Guardian Article

Located - Ordered.

5 Likes

Sadly, one of my favourite used record/cd shops in town is closing. They have been there since I was a kid, and it will seem very strange for them not to be there anymore. So this is my final haul of cd’s from them. The shop is half empty and the shelves are coming down now. :frowning:

My best wishes for the future to all the staff of Oldies Unlimited in Wolverhampton.

6 Likes

Oh no Graeme. What are you going to do for CD haulage?

Dunno. Anyone have the number for cd’s anonymous? 😵‍💫

Seriously though, I’m lucky enough to have two more used record shops in town. All is well. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those I know are fully booked for years to come … :grimacing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Following on from the Nightwish thread and my comment about being unable to find our copy of “Once”, I did an audit of the family CDs to discover that some had been relocated to Daughter#2’s domicile…on the specious grounds that they’d been bought for her as Xmas/birthday present - tuh… that’s kids for ya!
So “Hey ho, hey ho, it’s off to Amazon we go.”…for

5 Likes

Bob Dylan - On TV Volume One (1975-1994).
and
Nuggets - Original Artyfacts From The First Psychadelic Era 1965-1968

2 Likes

They will be missed. I’ve found lots of cds and lps in there. Great shop. I asked once how many records cds etc they had in stock …in excess of 300,000. !!!

1 Like

Found this on Amazon, it’s probably an '87 or '89 edition printed by Nimbu UK. Compared with the other '08 HDCD remaster is a touch less detailed but definetely with more linear and analogue presentation.

6 Likes

It Bites - Live in London

Five CD box set, recorded at:

Marquee 21/7/86
Astoria 13/5/88
Hammersmith Odeon 7/4/90

I believe this was limited to 500 sets.

4 Likes

Wow, three gigs across 5 discs, calling ALL the heroes!

1 Like

Not ripped or listened to just yet

2 Likes

Three additions for my collection from the wishlist:
Miles Davis - Nefertiti
London Grammar - If You Wait
Kings of Convenience - Peace Or Love

6 Likes

Don’t worry @porkyg, unfortunately there is no rush for this one :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Have Rod’s new album on pre-order for Christmas 51m+X7R351L.SY580
This is for me61DwPiofRgL.SY780

2 Likes

Latest crop all ripped and enjoying.

6 Likes