What was the last CD you bought

+1

9 Likes

I nearly picked the tori amos cd up recently - what’s it like?
Due to a mixture of birthday, cd player out of action for four weeks and selling all my recording equipment I now have about 40 CDs to trawl through - some new some charity shop - includes NIN, black sabbath, John lennon, Emily Parker, Ina Boyle, Leonard Cohen, Lee Scratch Perry, Sam Lee, Manu Katche, Phillip Glass, Steven Isserlis.

Its… as expected… the usual - but nothing weird. I have played it through twice I think. Must give it another spin…

Aretha Fraklin Yeah!!! ace recording…

A bit of a Boult binge here lately.
Listening to his Enigma and Planets CD and always loved his Vaughan Williams so this set was irresistible;

3 Likes

Two more for the collection ripped and ready to go.

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

Just bought it this morning. Yo Yo Ma - Six Evolutions

YoYoMa 6 Evos

5 Likes

Filling a hole in my TF collection. Wasn’t previously aware of Jed Fair but enjoying this.

John McLaughlin - Liberation Time

Finally had to buy my own copy!

5 Likes

From Discogs… of course… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Robert Plant - Carry Fire. Arrived today and ripped ready for work tomorrow.

15 Likes

A quintet of CD’s, all ripped onto FLAC and ready to play on my Nova.

8 Likes

Had a bit of a Planty session this afternoon, Chez Dave, and this one was first up … … … what a great album this is.

2 Likes

Excellent, look forward to giving this a play tomorrow :sunglasses:

1 Like

Released today: a nice-looking four-disc set of The King’s 1971 Nashville sessions.

5 Likes

Today is the release date of Hattler’s new album “Sundae”.

I pre-ordered the disc directly at Hellmut Hattler’s “baseball recordings”. And I took the chance to add the CD “The Kite” to my order. Both CDs arrived today on time.

Couldn’t await it to play “Sundae”. Very promising after the first minutes …

Arrived today, looking forward to playing this!

5 Likes

5 Likes