What was the last CD you bought

A couple of classics to add

14 Likes

Latest CDs to arrive:

Boxed set Renaissance - Scheherazade & Other Stories (remastered; Live at Nottingham University; and DVD with 5.1 Surround and High Resolution Audio

Renaissance - Renaissance

Sacred Music in the Renaissance Vol. 3 - The Tallis Scholars Finest Recordings 2000-2009

9 Likes

That is excellent.

4 Likes

41M7FRGKGVL.SY780
Thought I’d take a punt on this via Momox: their cds always seem to be in vgc. Cheap as well :grinning:

3 Likes

Thea Gilmore - aka Afterlight

2 Likes

Zemlinsky - ‘Die Seejungfrau etc.’ (1998). Charity shop, today.

2 Likes

Remember Shakti - ‘Saturday Night in Bombay’ (2001). Bought last Tuesday. Recommended by @Eoink. Many thanks.

6 Likes

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

1 Like

A re-purchase. Had it on LP when first out. Sadly, LP prices for this are (IMO…YMMV) currently a bit silly… So CD will do…

(This - is entirely Peter S’s fault… :astonished: )

13 Likes

Midlake - For The Sake Of Bethel Woods

5 Likes

On the way from Ebay

3 Likes

Some recent purchases

5 Likes

Order’s in for Friday’s release - and yes I know most if not all tracks have already been released but hey ho it’s Kraftwerk :sunglasses:

7 Likes

R-2809670-1337881156-7473

2 Likes

This is the 3 CD expanded version from Cherry Red. (Already got the single CD version from BGO)

3 Likes

Unknown to me - like the cover - not bad - thanks for this one sir!

1 Like

Looks like it’s getting a re-release according to the big river - 2 cd set 01.04.22 - hope the date isn’t a joke?

I think an order might be going in for that …… thanks again for posting

1 Like

And yes Erdling not always easy to find - and Blutengel…… and Lord of the Lost!

Likely a follow-up on the recent release of the new album, Revel in Time - which I have not bought… yet… :thinking: