What was the last CD you bought

Two more from same shop,ignore price stickers,£10 for the two,both 3 disc sets .

3 Likes

All 10 Felt albums remastered by Lawrence.

2 Likes

Roger Chapman - Moth To A Flame - The Recordings 1979 - 1981

2 Likes

Just out today

5 Likes

Crikey…

https://onlineshop.oxfam.org.uk/tracy-chapman-vinyl-1988/product/HD_300752723?pscid=ps_ggl_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo5WZ5M-59wIVx7HtCh0aSwSpEAQYASABEgLQt_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I have the original vinyl but have not played it for years.

T Rex 1972 boxset
5 CD +booklet & Slider print signed by Tony Visconti.

12 Likes

Hi Stevie, Have you checked all your CDs in the set play ok?
There seem to be a lot of problems with these judging by comments on Amazon & Hoffman forum.

@Premmyboy

Haven’t yet…gulp…thanks Prem for the heads-up!

Edir/ I’ve just read the reviews…double gulp. I’ll try them tonight with fingers x’d.

Got for £3…. :blush:

9 Likes

@Premmyboy
Just an update:

T Rex 1972 boxset - all CDs play perfectly on my CD5X. Gave each CD a quick tracks run through - no problems.

Phew.

3 Likes

@steviebee Thats great news. Sorry to get you worried. I bought the vinyl box set version & then heard about some people having these problems with the CD version.

1 Like

Another great record where the recording is beautifully crafted by the great Glyn Johns.

2 Likes

Charity Shop haul. All for £1! While it seems very difficult to find decent vinyl that I might want, CDs are generally very very cheap. People don’t seem to be buying them now it seems. Only if you go to the dedicated book/music shops such as Oxfam, do you pay a little more for them. Even then they are often a bargain.

5 Likes

Good find with the Rameau, the ballet suite, is for me a sadly ignored piece.

It was the Ireland that I was/am looking forward. I will listen to this carefully

I love it when Georgia starts talking about the importance of the ‘click’.

1 Like

Kathleen Battle and Wynton Marsalis - ‘Baroque Duet’ (1992). Charity shop last Saturday.

1 Like

Some new releases to enjoy. Spoon have been around for donkeys and I’m wondering how I’ve missed them all those years. Liking the latest Fontaines D.C. as well

2 Likes

Gosh! We’ve got the original LP as well.

Good one Gazza. Now ordered from AMZ.

1 Like