What was the last CD you bought

You have 3 of the best 4 of Snarky Puppy releases, you just need this one…

Snarky Puppy Ground Up / 2012 Art of Groove / German CD + DVD / MIG80162

4 Likes

Okay dokay
I’ll get on to that :wink:

2 Likes

Very decent album. Actually has a bit of go to it with some nice harmonies, not insipidly "sensitive ".

The FLK Mummers (thanks again @Deeg)

The Divine Comedy Foreverland

2 Likes

David Bowie - Toy Box. A beautifully presented CD boxed set. All three CDs come housed in their dedicated card outer sleeves and mini LP style inner sleeves, plus a glossy photo booklet.

8 Likes

There are about 50 people involved with this! (It’s Echoes, the 2 CD, 3 LP new album by Mats Gustafsson’s Fire! Orchestra).

1 Like

6 Likes

Vibes player Taiko Saito sent me her new CD, with a lovely note. What a sweetie!

6 Likes

Bought these. Very happy

8 Likes

R-11460947-1588689284-4321
Toscanini’s Russian efforts.

2 Likes

Just received this CD (used) today, purchased from eBay.

6 Likes

Terry Riley/Zeitgeist Intuitive Leaps Sony 1998

4 Likes

Just pre-ordered the new Shakti - anticipated release date 6/23. Also seeing them live in NY in August.

4 Likes

Cd/blueray of final gig of the short tour in ‘21

6 Likes

Never heard of Taiko Saito before. Went on to Spotify and found out I really like the music! :smiley:

2 Likes

Michel Petrucciani, promenade with Duke (3€, used cd in Antibes)

5 Likes

Brandee Younger Brand New Life

Jazz / Soul harpist Brandee channels Dorothy Ashby and much more on her latest recording.

3 Likes

The latter is very bad, same old story of super high level and enhanced mid/high frequencies. Also covers are microscopic reproductions of vinyl artworks

4 Likes

Our daughter bought tickets for us to see Grigory Sokolov in Amsterdam as a Christmas present. The first part are works from Henry Purcell which I’m not too familiar with.

6 Likes

I’m very envious - he’s said to be a superb musician.