What was the last CD you bought

The BeBop album is really good.

1 Like

This was a long overdue purchase. I wasn’t expecting a black faced playing side, and love the mini LP look of the non-playing side.

Anyone else seen a black playing surface?

10 Likes

!
George Michael - Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1
image|551x500
Today’s Haul From Poundland

9 Likes

Not that much of a CW fan but this is quite good … once you get it out of the sleeve. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Two from Poundland today:

6 Likes

… arrived in the yesterday’s mail

71KiC9q5ltL.SL1200.jpg

Amos Lee - Amos Lee

4 Likes

Today’s haul from local charity shop and second hand record shop. So happy to finally have a copy of Moby Grape without needing a mortgage!

5 Likes

Another “three CDs for a quid” haul from the local Oxfam. Even if one were to like/play only one track from each (definitely the case with the Madonna), that would represent very decent value for money:

13 Likes

Mark Hollis self titled solo album. Only a fiver on the river.I thought that with his passing the record company might have tried to cash in by re-releasing on vinyl but alas no. I’d love to get this album on vinyl.

4 Likes

…… in the afternoon mail

813et-uIT8L.SL1500.jpg

Amos Lee - Live at Red Rocks with the Colorado Symphony

Amos Lee - Masters of Sorrow, Rivers of Song

Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars

8 Likes

Seriously. Plenty of great tracks on that particular Madge album.

These three arrived last week

Two by ‘You Slut!’ And the other by ‘Animals as Leaders’, The Joy of Motion

2 Likes

Try Ligeti’s ricerata number 1 - sostenuto if you are not grabbed by modern music - it’s fantastic!

1 Like

Just finished ripping today’s purchases from Poundland.

3 Likes

I’m getting mighty jealous of all you guys who live close to a decent Poundland or charity shop! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Soundgarden%20-%20Louder%20Than%20Love
Charity shop find.

1 Like

2 Likes

……sitting in the mail box when I arrived home last evening

91yCtpQ76NL.SL1500.jpg

Amos Lee - My New Moon

Amos Lee - Spirit

Kate Bush - The Other Sides

6 Likes

Second haul of the week from my favourite CD retailer, Poundland. This is getting addictive!

9 Likes

I get the feeling that there must be some cherrypicking going on somewhere, all I get is The Corrs, The Corrs, The Corrs and girl band dross. Seriously, I estimated 300 CDs on the shelf and there were 27 copies of Talk on Corners!

1 Like