What was the last CD you bought

Nor me, just bought it cos i thought you were the expert😂

1 Like

Jesus Gazza you’ve got me worried. I wouldn’t use me as an influence. :rofl::rofl:

Next you’ll be swapping that Ford for a VW. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Nope……suckered in for a Ford pension and car for life……and life is good.

3 Likes

Correct if LP. Indelibly Stamped was released in 1971. First release in CD in 1986 made in West Germany I believe, all releases in CD in B&W except a few versions in Japan/Russia.

So I would say the CD is in B&W, if you allow me.

Two very clean (unopened) Mosaic boxes. Both at very reasonable prices.

Fodder for the Rega.

6 Likes

Yellowjackets Raising Our Voice

2 Likes

Yes that’s the reason for the confusion!

A late Christmas present from my boys… Hawkwind: Space Ritual 11 disk box set… Looking forward to enjoying this…

21 Likes

Remember while having a Sonic Attack think only of “ Yourself” :+1:t2:
Brings back memories. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Olivia Dean - Messy

I went into HMV with the purpose to find some vinyl in the sales boxes, instead …

4 Likes

The Cramps - Songs The Lord Taught Us. A gap in the collection. CD now ripped and added to the library.

5 Likes

The Beatles - Let It Be. 2 CD set, featuring the 2021 Giles Martin mix, and the Outtake Highlights.

15 Likes

Congrats to this fine collection. The wee small hours is Sinatra‘s best recording ever.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I have a few Sinatra compilations but have always wanted to get this particular album. And am glad I did!

3 Likes

On the way to me. I have their other two studio albums: this completes the trio

3 Likes

Purchased today (while awating delivery of a Rega Saturn Mk. 3 - my main source is vinyl but needed a CDP to play some of the many hundred CDs currently hibernating in my cellar).

SV2

SV1

PG

6 Likes

Yellowjackets Live Wires / US CD

3 Likes

Apologies for repetition.

Download - check
Vinyl - arriving today
CD - arriving next week

First CD purchase in over a year probably.

3 Likes