What was the last CD you bought

I also love a good Charity Shop rummage!!! This weeks finds below… Total spend £7!!!

5 Likes

That can be dangerous :grin:

Another trip to Bath, a shop window full of jazz CDs but pricing too optimistic to take everything I wanted

2 Likes

Ordered the original disc on the Venus Jazz label which will arrive from Japan and not the stark DVD version that Amazon sells.

2 Likes

Try changing your country preference on the river. Frequently the German or Italian versions beat UK pricing. You should be able to get it that way. I’m not sure that Prime delivery benefits apply from non-native sites though.

1 Like

Just ordered this Malia/Boris Blank album after hearing a track from it played on the Statement system in the refurbished Demo room at Naim HQ on Thursday. Sounded great there. I’m just hoping that it works (nearly) as well in my system!

6 Likes

They won’t let us gov stepped in as everyone was avoiding GST. I could use my IP hiding app (I use it for HD Tracks) but it’d deliver it to a hotel in LA. I’ve noticed that I can order it from Redeye but it’s almost $80.00.

Now in the right thread.
Recent releases from ‘60s mastersinger-songwriters (new ones from Van and Neil.)
Back home for a few days after spending most of the last 3 weeks in London visiting Mum in hospital after she had a fall, she’s back home now and doing OK. Ripped the discs that had arrived while I was away. (I was back for a day or two each week, but wasn’t really in the mood to rip CDs.)

1 Like

Sade Diamond Life … old 1984 cd ace recording and still sounds so fresh so glad I now have this…highly recommended.

8 Likes

I’ll Play The Blues For You by Albert King

6 Likes

The KLF - The White Room Special Edition Import

1 Like

Kicking off a Tuesday morning in the office with James Taylor’s Greatest Hits Vol 1.

6 Likes

image image

2 Likes

Norah Jones - Feels Like Home.

8 Likes

The Idiot-Iggy Pop,haven’t played it for years,forgotten how good it is .

4 Likes

Oops,Norah Jones and the James Taylor CD was meant to go into what are you listening too, sorry I’ve had these for years. :scream:

I’ll put it down to a small screen on my phone and go and get the iPad. :grin:

1 Like

Well clearly your not on your own,it’s been a long day,I promise to try harder tomorrow :grinning:

1 Like

It’s 9.30am here I don’t have the luxury of the same excuse. :grin:

But you’ve got the whole day ahead to get your act together👍

1 Like

Now this is new (unlike today’s earlier mistakes) Van Morrison - Three Chords and the Truth.

6 Likes