What was the last CD you bought

6 Likes

Beautiful performance!!

3 Likes

8 Likes

I bought this set on CD from Amazon about 12 months ago. Can’t recall if they claim to be remasters, but all of them sound first class.

1 Like

2 Likes

This is a better picture from the river.
Beautiful box but not the same quality as the Bach’s one.

4 Likes

a recent arrival…

Ziv Ravitz - No Man Is An Island

Ziv Ravitz (Drums, Keyboards, Electronics), Will Vinson (Alto Saxophone, Electric Piano Rhodes), Nir Felder (Guitar), Gilad Hekselman (Guitar tracks: 1, 2, 6), Camila Meza (Voice - track 9) and Vincent Peirani (Accordion - track: 10)

and on the door step this afternoon…

Malia & Boris Blank - Convergence

3 Likes

Recommend by @frenchrooster

I hope you will enjoy. The sound quality is also very good. :+1:

1 Like

Guillaume de Chassy, Christophe Marguet, Andy Sheppard - Letters to Marlene

1 Like

Ron Carter, Mal Waldron, Eric Dolphy - Where?

4 Likes

6 Likes

Oxfam £0.99 each.

5 Likes

Looking at that selection I think you paid too much. :smile: Only joking. I’ve never heard of them but that’s the great thing about this site and music. There is always something new and unheard of even though lots of others may know of it.

Nice little bargain from Fopp.

4 Likes

If you like experimental jazz, check out Sun Ra from the selection above. The finest visitor from Saturn I’ve even ever seen play.

1 Like

Incredible haul Richard enjoy!

Police studio albums, bargain at $31 plus delivery from the big river.

5 Likes

Hi Eoink.
Thanks for the recommendation. Gave it a listen but not for me.
I do like these though. Been waiting weeks for them to arrive. I think they both have great voices and make a really good duet.
Anita Lipnicka & John Porter “Goodbye”
and “Inside Story”

2 Likes

The Zutons, You Can Do Anything. A lively, fun, indie band from near Liverpool. Only made three studio albums and they’re all good. Worth a listen.

Diana Krall, The Look of Love. Not her best work in my opinion, but still a great late night chill out album. I think all the songs are covers, not that that should detract.

8 Likes