What was the last CD you bought

The Ever After have released the EP “Eh Voilà”. Six songs of which one is in french. It is called “Tirage au Sort”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp6uX_DjiQg

9 Likes

4 more from Oxfam at £0.99 each

5 Likes

Old stock from my local library. £3 the lot.

7 Likes

Sutton Library! In my teens they were a vital source of exotic music. They must have had one hell of a weirdo in charge of LP buying. Glorious.

2 Likes

Yes, Alan, I think was his name. Nice bloke, took redundancy ages ago.

I swore off Poundland for a while, then went in for some everyday shopping and saw new boxes on top. Slim pickings

There were five boxes of A Country Christmas, and these

This was on the shelf

By following other threads here, I found these online

Then these in chacharcharity shops

Best buy, last Thursday, The AKA Trio at St Georges Bristol

That evening was so good, I bought the vinyl as well!

5 Likes

Saw Aka Trio at Shrewsbury Folk Festival this year. Very enjoyable group.

arrived this afternoon in the mail, ripped to NAS…

Norah Jones

Mailia & Boris Blank - Convergence

8 Likes

Oxfam, £2 each.

7 Likes

Road Songs For Lovers / /Chris Rea.

2 Likes

on the doorstep when arrived home this evening…

Patricia Barber - A Distortion of Love

Patricia Barber (voice, piano), Adam Nussbaum (drums), Marc Johnson (bass) and Wolfgang Muthspiel (guitar).

Norah Jones - Begin Again

Nora Jones (vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, celesta, organ), Thomas Bartlett (piano, keyboards, OP-1, drum programming), Brian Blade (drums), Christopher Thomas (bass), Pete Remm (Hammond B-3 organ), Dave Guy (trumpet), Leon Michels (tenor saxophone), Jeff Tweedy (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar) and Spencer Tweedy (drums).

5 Likes

Wow, weren’t you in the right place at the right time.

More stock coming in, as well. Loads of Metheny, Brecker and E.S.T, most of which I already have.

Just got these Kate Rusby Christmas cd’s before next weeks Christmas concert which wife and I are going to. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

We’ve seen her Xmas show several times, always good.

2 Likes

Wonderful artist - I have seen Kate a few times and have all her albums. You will thoroughly enjoy those.

1 Like

We’ve seen Kate a few times over the last 20 odd years and always been delighted. Never seen a Christmas show though so really looking forward to this one.

Double CD, a fiver in Fopp:

2 Likes

Black Friday!

7 Likes