What was the last CD you bought

Where did you buy the download from? Many thanks

Phil

Hi Res Audio. hiresaudio dot com

Been a while since my last Poundland visit, and most of it is still stuff nobody wants, but there are still a few good ones if you flip through all the shelves.

2 Likes

Thanks. The site suggests it’s 44.1k - 24 bit?

Phil

Yes that’s the one.

@DougieDanger, out if interest what is your method for downloading and transferring to your music server? PC, their app etc.

Thanks Phil

I keep it simple. I download music from HiResAudio or similar HiRes provider to a download folder on my iMac then copy and paste to the appropriate folder on my network Nas drive which is linked to the 272. The nas drive is dedicated to music only. I also copy it to another external hard drive as a extra back up. It’s been mentioned to me that the iMac is not the best way to transfer for sound quality but I’m happy enough.

1 Like

A couple from the Amazon marketplace.

11 Likes

Today’s CD’s from Poundland

6 Likes

Two from Amazon. It’s been a busy day for ripping, with these two and the ten from Poundland.

5 Likes

For the first time I have bought a Beatles album. Well, 3 in fact. Red,
White and Blue.
Never that struck on them in the past but I’m finding that they get my toes tapping.

5 Likes

read a scathing review online. Had to find out how bad it is myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
91xs83u6BKL.SS500
The reviewer starts with ‘Suzuki sucks in Beethoven’s Ninth…’ and ends his review with ‘Avoid this like death.’ :cold_face:

Ane Brun - Leave Me Breathless

image image image image image image image image

Cheers

2 Likes

Submotion Orchestra - Alium

Makoto - Tamadochi Sessions

Rosalia - Los Angeles

Burial - 2011-2019

Cheers

8 Likes

Superb album !!!

Just ordered a Japanese Promo CD edition of this as a Christmas present for a friend.

3 Likes

Jimi Hendrix - Songs For Groovy Children: The Fillmore East Concerts

8 Likes

Dave McKenna - Maybeck

th

Two more albums from the Maybeck Recital Hall Series.

1 Like

3 x CD - Strangers’ Gallery

4 Likes