What was the last CD you bought

Thanks for the recommendation John, it’s now in my basket for the next order

Claude

Enjoy! Still listening to my original LP 40 years later

Claude

Yes I do like a new release. :rofl::rofl:

Just dropped by the door via ‘the river’ delivery man this Sunday morning.

Heard this on LP earlier this year at a friends house, liked the music and recording so added to my wish list. Not sure how I missed this quality release when it came out, but really glad to have it now.

Lee Ritenour - Stolen Moments - 1990 GRP / US CD / GRD 9615

2 Likes

Great drummer from Tokyo – bought from Bandcamp:

1 Like

Jessica Says - Do with me what u will

I recently found this CD on Bandcamp.
Melbourne artist described as somewhere between chamber pop and synth (pop).

Some more items in the post on Saturday

Sade - Diamond Life Japan CD
and
Swedish pop from Red Sleeping Beauty - Tonight EP CD

2 Likes

David Knopfler

Last Train Leaving

Edward

1 Like

The last few months purchases… I keep them out for a while to make sure they don’t get filed and forgotten about. Mostly charity shop and Poundland finds…

6 Likes

Some good ones there. If you found the Tool album in a charity shop or Poundland I take my hat off to you! Just one other thing, would you mind making sure all the albums are the correct way up next time, saves me getting a cricked neck (I’m hopeless at reading up side down)!

4 Likes

I second that comment! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The Tool album cost more than the rest put together!!! Possibly the most amazing artwork package I’ve ever seen, and the album is stunning. Sorry for the mess - when they get filed in the cabinets it’s strictly alphabetical then release date ordering…

3 Likes

I agree - fantastic album, but I baulked at the price of the CD package and went for the download.

1 Like

I heard a track from this album off a free Linn compilation album download - I’m surprised I hadn’t heard of Dougie before. As this album is on the Linn label you can’t stream it on Tidal or Qobuz. I did however, manage to find the sacd version online! Beautiful sounding album. Makes me want to buy a sacd player…

1 Like

5 extra tracks on the download version!!! Fortunately the CD came with a FLAC code…

I only got 10 tracks on download (7 on CD). You must have struck lucky!

3 Likes

2 CDs by Dylan, The Freewheelin’ and Bob Dylan.

8 Likes

Most of my music nowadays is from hi-res downloads, but I do miss the physical product, particularly of a boxed set, so I have just ordered this from Presto Classical. One to add to my many versions of the complete Beethoven piano sonatas. Individual issues from this set have had many good reviews, so I am looking forward to hearing it. Expected delivery early next week.

3 Likes

Excellent boxed set

5 Likes