2 Likes

Jarrod Lawson - Be The Change / 2020 Dome / US CD / DOMECD349

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Nightwish offshoot, sorta Folk Rock - very good… :wink:

2 Likes

Rather interesting and nice sounding compilation of artists who played on Kind of Blue.

3 Likes

No Paul Chambers then?

Good point.

Local indie band Little Quirks debut EP Cover My Eyes.

My Last CD Klaus schulze. Time wind. Wonder how many people have heard of him

3 Likes

David Bowie - Ouvrez Le Chien

7 Likes

Eagles, Live From The Forum. 2 cd, 1 blu-ray.

3 Likes

Just turned up today: Lisa Mills - I’m Changing. Signed. Also in the package was a signed pre production copy of Live at the Listening Room of Mobile.

I know what I will be listening to tonight!! Thank you so much to Lisa for her kindness and generosity, and to @johnt and @NigelB for posting her albums on the WAYLTI2020AWMABI? thread.

10 Likes

It’s a shame we didn’t discover her last year when she was over here touring. One of her concerts was 15 mins from where I live, gutted! She is a really nice person and very friendly to chat to and she will go out of her way to do things and sort things out for you. Like send the live album for the delay in shipping because she was on holiday.

3 Likes

She truly is a lovely lass. So apologetic for the delay due to her holiday, and very generous to include the live cd. I have sampled a couple of songs from the cd, and it sounds great. I will be buying her catalogue on the back of her personal touch, kindness and talent. Thanks again for bringing her to the forums attention.

4 Likes