What was the last CD you bought

Laura Marling - Alas I Cannot Swim

6 Likes

Nucleus box set - Torrid Zone their 8 Vertigo albums remastered on 6 CDs with a 40+ page booklet. Great package from the lovely people at Cherry Red. I have a couple of the original vinyls but to buy the lot would be prohibitive.

4 Likes

Big Big Train - The Underfall Yard

7 Likes

Guilty pleasure!

Compilation includes Davis alumni such as Herbie, Zawinul, Betty Davis, Wayne, Jarrett, Corea, Gary Bartz, Lonnie Liston Smith and John McLaughlin.

3 Likes

Got sucked into MusicMagpie yesterday - three more Kate Bush albums inbound.

2 Likes

I didn’t know you were into BBT @dav301, good stuff. :sunglasses: :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

Think it was this, surely a Naim community firm favourite?

1 Like

Another Macca CD Archive haul!

Paul McCartney - McCartney.

McCartney Archive Collection

Paul McCartney - McCartney II.

Me CARTNEY II

Paul McCartney - Tug Of War.

TUG OF WAR

Wings - Wings Over America.

Wings ovea

11 Likes

John Martyn | Solid Air
Replacing an album with this one fished freshly from the Bay this morning. It was remastered by Island Records in 2000 so, fingers crossed it’s not going to be another victim of the loudness war!

9 Likes

Great album

4 Likes

I bought this to Rip

R-1098318-1191926085.jpeg

13 Likes

And arrived today :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Been listening to that on yootoob. excellent - time to exercise the credit card again

4 Likes

The new Joe Strummer compilation, ‘Assembly’

2 Likes

71PWRFQrMOL.SX355

2 Likes

ass_1347958459

Two that I bought on vinyl back in the days when originally released. Still have the LPs but with WFH the only device I have in the home office is a Sonos speaker and these albums are not available on streaming services so bought them again for ripping to the NAS so I can have them available through the Sonos. Both are expanded 2xCD editions so also a lot of material I don’t have on the LPs that will be nice to listen to on the main system.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Piano/bass duo play classics from Duke, Irving Berlin, Monk, Cole Porter, McCoy Tyner, Bud Powell etc.

3 Likes