What was the last concert / gig you attended?

Next gig is in Stoke Newington (Waiting Room) on 5th October, there’s an Ese solo show at The Forge in Camden on the 12th, The Troubadour on the 13th and Shoreditch (Music & Beans) on the 15th.

There’s also a show at Rich Mix as part of the EFG London Jazz Festival in November.

1 Like

A hard working girl! :star_struck:

1 Like

No one here knows this guy as he only sings in Swedish, but here he is loved by many, Lars Winnerbäck :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Could you recommend some tracks or albums to try?

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Echo and the Bunnymen, Royal Albert Hall 18th Sep 2023

Tonight. Should be fun. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Ed Sheeran last night at the Shrine Auditorium in LA.

Not global superstars like Ed, but probably a lot more fun. The Turbans rocked it last night finally coming on stage about midnight. Do I need to mention the venue? Note the clarinet players suit. Purple with gold legs from the thighs downwards. Now where can I find one of those?

1 Like

‘Witch of The Vale’ last night

Crossroads Guitar Festival LA 2023

6 Likes

Is ‘On Broadway’, as sung by Ese, the song once covered by Neil Young?

George Benson song. Neil did a cover of it on Freedom IIRC, though I don’t remember his version offhand. Ese and The Vooduu People’s performance of it was a mighty experience…and a mighty gig as well.

Thank you, Stevie. I have both Ese’s albums, and would love to see her ‘live’. The Kevster, who is a Member here, is her manager.

1 Like

The Analogues, Birmingham Symphony Hall, last night. Lovely to hear later Beatles so lovingly and originally played.

1 Like

He is !!!???

I didn’t know!

:wink:

5 Likes

He told me so, and said that he had personally packed up and posted two of her LPs that I bought via Amazon.

1 Like

I’m muscling in on his operation…

Personally sold two CDs at the TAM gig.

Next, I’m going for the tote bags - that merch box will be mine!

LOL.

2 Likes

I thought you were the band’s groupie😂

2 Likes