What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

8 Likes

Black. Wasn’t particularly bothered by the colour thing, although I do know someone who ordered 5 copies just to be sure of getting a gold one ( he did).

1 Like

@TheKevster and @BillyBudapest

I’ve been following the Metrobolist thread on Hoffman. Looking forward to reading what you think!
I’m unsure whether I’ll get this. Tempted. A bit… :slight_smile:

I keep the recent remaster for the textured dress sleeve, but I only play my old copy (the can can sleeve)…

1 Like

Will you be checking out the Rupert and The Frog Song 4k Remastered Youtube Premiere at 7pm tomorrow evening?

1 Like

Arrived yesterday, but haven’t played it yet.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Prompted by the Guardian. After all they are never wrong…!!:rofl:

7 Likes

Chet Baker - My Favourite Songs
Vinyl reissue of Chet’s last recorded concert on Enja Records

s-l400

3 Likes

I am tempted for vinyl even though the dealer told me that it is perhaps too difficult music and a difficult genre to understand …

1 Like

If I ordered 5 copies then they would all be black lol

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Just hum along :+1:

Matt Berninger - Serpentine Prison

4 Likes

I was thinking of getting this but there seems to be a lot of dissatisfaction on the Hoffman thread (inner groove distortion, I think), which put me off. How does it sound to you?

1 Like

Haven’t played it as yet, I have a backlog!

To be honest I bought it as a collectible to add to my Who collection first and foremost

I rarely visit SH Forums these days as it’s all waveforms and “I know better than you” so called experts. They never like any Who releases on there lol

Hopefully give it a spin tomorrow if I don’t go and play golf

2 Likes

Just finished playing the vinyl. Sounds great and all sides perfectly pressed. Very deep quality bass, if your speakers can produce it.

With Tom Petty 9lp, Dylan desire MFSL Supervinyl and now this all, coming within the past week or so and all sounding fantastic on perfect pressings, I’m feeling very happy with the vinyl world atm.

2 Likes

Spending waay too much time on this forum… :slight_smile:

PJ Harvey is definitely taking me out of my comfort zone… and it’s a good thing

PJHarveyToBringYouMyLo52772_f

SuzanneVegaAnEveningOfN52789_f

Claude

7 Likes

Finally arrived​:musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:

7 Likes

Just received this… good pressing and 45 rpm. The one, the only, J.L.H…

7 Likes

Wonderful :+1:

2 Likes