What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

51nieuzShDL

6 Likes

My wife and I picked up this album recently. Neither of us knew the artist but thought we’d give it a try. It’s a very enjoyable album and I’d recommend it. So yes, this is the latest vinyl purchase. 0004605847

4 Likes

Well if you’ve enjoyed that, then pick up is Concert by the Sea next.

His most famous composition is Misty - a wonderful that has become a jazz standard. It is also the ‘centerpiece’ of Clint’s Eastwood’s movie ’ Play Misty for Me’. Super movie - worth seeing if you haven’t.

1 Like

2009 Rhino RE

7 Likes

Nice one Matteo. The 2009 US Rhino reissue is excellent, and the reproduction packaging is a lovely touch too. Coincidentally, I was spinning my copy last night. Really enjoying it too, until interrupted by a power cut.

1 Like

2019 reissue of one of my fav. Japan/Sylvian records
Regards
Roberto

6 Likes

8 Likes

2017 US RE Reprise Record

4 Likes

61owCyDy6JL

£13.08 including Prime delivery on the river

9 Likes

Sounds superb :grinning:

13 Likes

The bonus 24/96 DVD of the album it comes with is arguably worth £13.08 on its own.

If I can ever figure out how to rip it to high res files :sweat_smile:
I never did manage to figure out how to rip the one that came with Spirit of Eden.

I use DVD Audio Extractor.

New Order, Movement: The Definitive Edition. A one-LP, two-CD, one DVD box commemorating NO’s 1981 debut.

3 Likes

VG

The limited (1500) neon 3x LPs + Booklet edition…

And the standard (black) 3x LPs well.

UNKLE - The Road Pt ll

1 Like

Clear vinyl, arrived yesterday.

3 Likes

Cosey Fanni Tutti ‘Tutti’. I’ll be giving this a spin this afternoon.

2 Likes

The anniversary edition of Relish by Joan Osborne which is hopefully making it’s way across the Atlantic as I type. One of my fave albums and I couldn’t resist it on vinyl even if it was a little steep

1 Like

But then it is a spectacular album. His best IMHO. I saw him on the tour to promote this album at the Hammersmith Odeon and I was hooked.

Arrived today and gave it a spin on my RCM. What a fantastic pressing, sounds terrific.