What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Correction @steviebee @TheKevster
Got home it’s already arrived!
Very first initial impression is the sleeve is a bit lightweight, but to be fair it’s not expensive, will judge the pressing/SQ over the weekend, the pedigree of Kevin Gray & RTI bodes well.

As always a great service from Juno & the Royal Mail
:heart:

3 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Taking the p#ss!

1 Like

Must have heard you - it’s down to 65 notes now! Or maybe they aren’t selling many.

2 Likes

65 squid! Your avin a giraffe son!

Seriously though theres really no need to pre order Tone Poets their not in short supply

I just received this too. Superb recording I must say.

1 Like

Purchase from Eil, 180 remastered from London original master. Tapes factory sealed from new outstanding quality

7 Likes

Holy smokes this is excellent… I got it earlier this month and waited until my wife was ready to listen to it with me. Wow, this is great. Chad Kassem and Acoustic Sounds knocked this out of the park.

Acoustic Sounds Series, Ray Charles Genius + Soul = Jazz on Impulse! It is genius!

8 Likes

7 Likes

Been wondering about this new AS, I already have an earlier AP 33 of this which is great, lifts the roof off!

A 10-inch exclusive from the Bowie store just arrived…

6 Likes

Steven Wilson - 12 Things I Forgot, maxi single…

3 Likes

John Coltrane - Standard Coltrane, Prestige/OJC (2014)

Pressed at QRP distributed by Concord.

The Pineapple Thief…

1 Like

Kev - your record collection must be absolutely vast as it seems you have deliveries every day! How many are we talking in total and how much shelf space do they all take up? Cheers, Dave

2 Likes

Your impressions in due course, please Master…
I have the CD booklet set on pre-order.

@NorfolkT

Hi Dave, it’s about 5,200-5,300 LPs. I am busy putting everything into Discogs, 3,786 so far! I have one big 5 x 5 Ikea Kallax, which holds about 2,000 records I think, plus six smaller shelving units dotted around the flat. Ideally I would like another big Kallax (or two). A lot of the 4,000 or so CDs I have are just boxed up as I don’t have the room or shelf space for them, the same is true of the 1,000 or so tapes and 7" singles I have.

I probably need to either move, or just chuck everything else out and have a flat entire dedicated to music.

5 Likes

CD book set is good Steve, though not audiophile quality. Nice object and material though, and great for Bowie nuts.

1 Like

Thanks Kev…not audiophile quality eh?
Seeing as Dire Straits are (apparently!), I think I’ll survive… :laughing:

1 Like

8 Likes