What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

What about that one? Pressed by Optimal?

Be careful. There are a number of issues out there and you need to be sure it’s the Chris Bellman cut (CB in the dead wax). The ones in the box are all cut by Chris Bellman and sound excellent - way better than my other vinyl issues of these albums.

2 Likes

Thanks FR but as I mentioned above the Chris Bellman cuts are only in this box set
:heart:

Ah, it’s sad. Because all the copies from 1970, UK or US, NM, are around 150 euros. ( for that album).

Very happy with my latest purchases. KOB UHQR, Eastern Sounds Craft, Quiet Kenny Craft RSD.

8 Likes

Kokoroko - Carry Me Home/Baba Ayoola Double A Side 12", Brownswood (2021)

1 Like

Mingus At Carnegie Hall 3LP edition - preordered.
I have the original US, but this has loads more!

Can’t wait…

2 Likes

No adult supervision today and I came home with all these. :sunglasses::notes:

32 Likes

Wow! That’s some bulk purchase?!

1 Like

How many intotal @Graeme?

1 Like

All, or just the five at the front?

1 Like

7 Likes

All

2 Likes

Wow! Was it someone’s collection? What were some other highlights?

1 Like

Someone I know is getting out of vinyl just as I’m getting back in. Serendipity! I bought his entire collection.

10 Likes

Seriously! Fukkin A! :joy:
A bit of a struggle carrying them home on the bus!

2 Likes

Just shown that pic to Mrs Dread in my defence, “now you say I buy a lot of records!” :joy:

2 Likes

Talk Talk, Toto x6, Thin Lizzy, Lou Reed, Peter Frampton, Jan Garbarek, Art Pepper, The Beatles, Eagles, Robert Cray, Chick Correa, Bowie, Hugh Masekela, Rickie Lee Jones, Herbie Hancock, The Doobie Brothers, Elton John, The Pixies, Yellowjackets. So many more.

Lots of names I don’t know but will now enjoy discovering for myself.

8 Likes

Wow, congrats!

1 Like

Glad to be of assistance. Mrs. G. Came home and immediately sat on the floor flicking through and claiming some for herself. :smiley:

2 Likes