What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Arrived today. A refresh of some old favourites.

4 Likes

One of many new albums, sounds fantastic on Vinyl

Adding to my Calexico Vinyl collection, special addition in brown vinyl, wouldn’t be my choice of colour!

3 Likes

I had a browse of the local HMV at the weekend and came home with these…

Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark

St. Vincent - Daddy’s Home

Wolf Alice - Blue Weekend

The sound quality on the Arab Strap album especially is superb.

2 Likes

Today’s new arrivals…

image image

10 Likes

Just delivered… Melody Gardot

5 Likes

Vinyl Me Please mono The Doors - inc a nice litho and a 45. Completism at play…

Jack White Blunderbuss first press - cos I didn’t have it.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Just arrived from Resident in Brighton. First time on vinyl for this early 1990s DC album.

3 Likes

Blue Note Classic Series Pre Order

s-l400

6 Likes

Blue Note Classic Series Pre Order.

One of my favourite Grant Green Blue Notes and I only have the 75th Anniversary copy so hopping this KG cut is better.

Idle_Moments

5 Likes

Dexter Gordon - One Flight Up, Blue Note/Tone Poet (2021)

7 Likes

These 3 arrived a few minutes ago, looking forward to taking them for a spin a little later :grinning:

4 Likes

Delta Kream is great. You can really tell it’s recorded “live”.

2 Likes

Corinne Bailey Rae’s self titled debut is being reissued and is available for Pre Order it’s one of the digital streams and CD rips that I use to test new digital hifi components so am curious to find out how it will sound on record because it’s one of the best Tidal streams.

5 Likes

Another one from Resident – this time, the new EP from A Certain Ratio.

2 Likes

Got this today. Bit biased as Mansur is my cousins boyfriend. But it’s an amazing album.

Great record I’m a big fan I really enjoyed his playing with Yussef Kamaal but his solo stuff is excellent please ask your cousin to tell Mansur we need his new material on vinyl please. I suspect a new LP is on the way as his second release on his new label is available to stream tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will lobby on behalf of the people!

2 Likes

I can only see a CD version on the Blue Note UK website - where did you order it please?

Amazon they have both Midnight Blue and Idle Moments which I can also highly recommend.