What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

2019 remastered repress… :grin:

2 Likes

Too much Balvenie ?

Birthday presents from the wife. She took me out for lunch and we found a new record shop in Margate.
The Earth album I’ve wanted for years but could never find one at a reasonable price. To say I was shocked to pick it up for £25 sealed just down the road.
The CCR is the Craft Records double @TheKevster recommend

3 Likes

Arrived from Diverse today - this fabulous Impulse! album reissued by Analogue Pructions.

9 Likes

Sonny Rollins On Impulse is also very good but BATAT is the better of the two if I was forced to choose.
:heart:

1 Like

Porcupine Tree « House of blues » . Recorded in 2003 at House of blues in Los Angeles.

4 Likes

Hi @TheKevster
I think you recently posted Craft/Fantasy 2LP of CCR Chronicles. Couldnt find the post. Is it a decent mastering & pressing?
Cheers

1 Like

Yes and yes Dread.

1 Like

Ta, :+1:

1 Like

Signed copy sold exclusively by Amazon.co.uk

4 Likes

Birthday presents from next door neighbour :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Both are great records, Mule is outstanding to be honest. And has a real gem, that “take it with me” with which very often I close my listening sessions…
Alice is nice as well, the sweetest side of Blood Money, so to say… :grin:

Hi, can you tell anything about recording quality…? Thank you

Unfortunately no, i pre ordered it but it is not released yet . The release date is july 30th

:grin: that’s why I was curious… I have It as well in order…but who knows, maybe in UK it was already available…

I am in Canada, so i will have to wait . They usually ship about one week before release date.

:+1: :it:

Such nice neighbours! Mine used to be a couple of horrible nosey old bill, who “worked in intelligence” but didnt posses a grain of it between them, thankfully they’ve now buggered off elsewhere :joy:

Must have been all that super-heavy dub you kept playing Dread! :muscle:

1 Like

Mash dung dutty Babylon!

(Sorry folks, back to the vinyl…)

3 Likes