What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

This is my first MOV pressing and I will happily buy more if this one is anything to go by.

2 Likes

Ah, noted. Thanks for that!

I have quite a few “Classics” mostly Jazz & Blue Note’s dont recall ever being disappointed. Their 2LP Kind Of Blue (the first to present the corrected Side 1 speed along with the original and a 45rpm alternate Flamenco Sketches).
I dont have an original press but I’ve never felt the need to “improve” on it.
:heart:

Paul Weller - Days of Speed, UMC/Concord RE (2021)

2 Likes

PS RCBS

Super quick service from Juno @Dreadatthecontrols - thanks for the heads up a while back.

2 Likes

I take it my cheques in the post?

1 Like

Todays post bought this, just in time for an evenings relaxed listening.

3 Likes

@anon4489532

Brilliant 7" vinyl Limited to 250 from the fantastic Maroon Town inna modern Ska stylee…come now mi selecta!

Last week I posted a nice new discovery to me (thanks @IvdZ ) Cochemea - Baca Sewa Vol II. Which is the follow up to All My Relations, Juno record sent me an alert, only one copy so I snatched it!
Nice die cut sleeve again.

Cochemea - All My Relations (Daptone)

Stock alert yesterday tea time delivered today, brilliant service as usual from Juno/Royal Mail

1 Like

Hey, thanks. I’ve ordered a copy, and will ask the band to sign it when they play in October.

1 Like

Really - I have virtually the complete collection, bought as they came out, either while in the US or via Mail Order

Great album. LP sounds better than streaming. :+1:

I didn’t know there was a 2021 reissue. Can you tell me where you bought it?

Kev, that’s the 9 studio albums plus what else?
Compilations, live or soundtracks. Just curious.

Pre Ordered from Amazon due for release some time in October.

I’m tempted to get some of these Jamie, so interested in what you think of them. Also interested in all views regarding which of these albums are must haves. I only have Another Time, Another Place & Boys and Girls. The former is a much loved classic, the latter a fine 80’s pop album, but doesn’t get many listens these days. Given these preferences, which of the others do I need ?

Not had chance to listen to any of these yet, however I do have all originals which are all well played.

Another Time Another Place is one of my favourite albums by anyone.

“PG” as in Physical Graffiti (we were talking about the Led Zeppelin Classic pressings, not Peter Gabriel).

@anon10403888

So, the complete Classic Records LZ catalogue is LZ, II, III, IV, HOTH, PG, Presence, TSRTS, ITTOD, Coda and the Complete BBC Sessions.

2 Likes

Mixup, Kev. Just like Simon I thought you were referring to Gabriel.
Communication Breakdown! :wink: :sunglasses:

1 Like