What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Ive recently added:
Black Sabbath Paranoid ( old copy wore out)
Masters of Reality
Leonard Cohn; You want it Darker
Beck
Frank Zappa: Zoots Alure

2 Likes

Another charity shop find. I’d almost forgotten how many great songs the eurythmics had…

3 Likes

Another £12 bargain from HMV, half speed remastered at Abbey Rd too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just recieved my copy of this excellent LP. Mastered at the excellent Stirling Sound NYC.
We’re having pre Pride drinks at the moment and have the excellent Soulful Link radio station also from NYC playing so I’ll not be able to listen to the new lp til later but I’ll report back.

1 Like

Excellent SQ, excellent pressing, excellent packaging, anti static sleeve, free download and a giant poster.

1 Like

Just received, sounds very nice (Tone Poet)

7 Likes

Latest to arrive, Damien Locks Black Monument Ensemble - lovely listen and superb presentation gold foil gate fold sleeve with 4 prints by International Anthem.
f13034736219a2316dab485c53a17194

These arrived from The River this morning:

The Greatest and Moon Pix by Cat Power:

and Possible Dust Clouds and Wyatt at the Coyote Palace by Kristen Hersh:

Looking forward to listening to them this evening, when the workmen have left my house.

1 Like

A couple of the tracks sound like they were recorded in a tin can but that doesn’t detract from the music

6 Likes

6 Likes

Popped into the LRS yesterday and had a bit of a buying frenzy…

Sleeper: The Modern Age (cream marble pattern vinyl).
Mattiel: Satis Factory (neon yellow vinyl).
Jade Bird: Jade Bird (white vinyl).
Jenny Lewis: On The Line (blue vinyl).

Not listened to them yet, but hopefully sometime this weekend i’ll give them a first spin.

1 Like

Dan…not got any of the BN80 Reissues (yet) but hearing good things about them, hope you enjoy them. I’ve got a few of the Tone Poet series which I’m very pleased with. Just ordered the Lou Donaldson Mr. Shing-A-Ling (Tone Poet)…looking forward to that one

the supern PSB Race to Space, brillant at the proms had to get this on vinyl - even better

just love these guys -

5 Likes

Mari Samuelsen - Mari

Malia & Boris Blank - Convergence

6 Likes

Heard this album at demo demo, sublime Chris Jones roadhouses and automobiles 45 rpm 180 gram WOW

2 Likes

Gorgeous! ACR:Box - a 7-LP box of stuff by A Certain Ratio, signed by the band. A lovely package.

6 Likes

It’s a work of art in itself, beautiful.

1 Like

Viv Albertine - The Vermilion Border

Great album and lovely person - met her once briefly. Her book is great too…

2 Likes

These Tone Poet releases really are something special :grinning:

4 Likes

Got this delivered last night but did not have time to play it. Will be giving it a whirl later. Not the kids sort of thing so will be annoying them, I will have to keep the doors shut !

1 Like