What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

@Richard.Dane I suggest listening to their sound samples first
:heart:

Just arrived from Jess at Pure Pleasure – a nice looking all-analogue of a cult 1984 LP from pianist Morgan, originally released on the super-collectable Nimbus West label. Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cojhearant and Ray Staff at Air (not sure how that works but that’s what it says).

1 Like

Anette Olzon - Strong (2021)

Released today!

1 Like

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother (Quadrophonic) 2nd Pressing I think
Pretty Things - Silk Torpedo
Rory Gallagher - Calling Card
Hiroshi Fukumura Quintet - Morning Flight

3 Likes

Just arrived from Diverse – the original LP remastered (by Paul Blakemore and cut by Daniel Krieger), plus a double LP of a previouasly unreleased 2005 gig.

10 Likes

That’s a fabulous album! Tell us what you think of the pressing when you’ve tried it please.

Massive ACR fan, had to be done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Black Country, New Road - For The First Time. Love Record Stores 2021 limited edition 1000 copies on “eco-wax”, delivered this morning and about to be cleaned. A first for me trying recycled vinyl and curious to ry it, so should be an interesting listen.

3 Likes

Those three ACR EPs have been excellent - a real return to form. Donald is still an awesome drummer!

1 Like

Once I have put it through the Audiodesk RCM I will give it a spin Graeme!

1 Like

Got a signed copy of EPR :heart_eyes: Piccadilly records doing them, not sure if other places are

1 Like

Second gig I ever attended, 13th Feb 1984, Royal Court Theatre, Liverpool. I really hope this is a considerably better attempt at capturing the music than any of the previous versions!

About to go on the RCM so fingers crossed.

Cheers,

Ian

3 Likes

Something for the weekend sir?

Another reliable next day drop from Juno/Royal Mail

Bill Evan’s - Trio 64 Acoustic Sounds Series/Verve

And more MOV Reggae Reissues

Prince Far I - Jamaican Heroes
Lee Scratch Perry - Roast Fish Collie Weed And Cornbread
Upsetters - Return Of Django
Wailing Souls - Wild Suspense

:heart:

3 Likes

The Bill Evans Trio 64 is a great album. Enjoy!

1 Like

Lennon - Imagine - 2021 white vinyl release.

Perfect and quiet pressing on all sides. Sounds better than the 2011 box. It’s different to the MFSL, but can’t decide which is better. I think MFSL has the edge. A bit irrelevant as the MFSL doesn’t contain any of the extra tracks on this second lp. Very pleased with it.

4 Likes

Freddie Hubbard - Hub-Tones, Blue Note 80 RE by KG at Cohearant

s-l500

7 Likes

5 great Classic lp to have…

7 Likes

Ordered today from the river

7 Likes

Arrived today from the river. Brilliant pressing/sound. Get it before it’s gone!

7 Likes