What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Useful to me, as I can see what is out and perhaps still available and got me to look up Alfa Mist as never heard of him before. :grin:

2 Likes

Nina Simone & Friends - An Intimate Variety of Vocal Charm, PRE ORDER (2021)

This Kevin Gray Reissue can be pre ordered now.

3 Likes

I’ve edited. I think everybody got the gist…

Let’s hope so

Hey Bob, Where can you Pre-order this from? Did a search but couldn’t find anything?

Amazon in New releases, CD’s & Vinyl, Jazz.

Totally agree. I haven’t seen what Richard had to edit, so no idea what went on. Yes, some people are helpful and some aren’t. Some will be stubborn. Probably best to add them to the ignore list.

It would be a lot better and useful if there was one line at least just to say how the vinyl sounded/played. It clearly wasn’t just me who found a listing a pre-order as a bought copy misleading.

1 Like

Got it, I did search on Amazon under Nina but this didn’t come up. Thx, just ordered.

1 Like

Yes, can’t find that album as posted by @Bobthebuilder
I take it it’s a different tracklist than ‘Little Girl Blue’.
I’ve this pressing by purepleasure records
Is this the same tracklist? Sorry I’m a bit confused!

2 Likes

Here’s the Wikipedia listing hope it helps.

2 Likes

Details of KG remastered reissue.

Cheers Bob, I’ll read these later today,
Regards,
Ian

1 Like

Apparently Bethlehem released Nina Simone And Her Frirends without her permission, it is comprised of material that was missed off her previous albums, whether that’s a reflection on the quality of the material on this set or other reasons doesnt seem clear.

I picked up a few records at our local second hand shop today.

I am particularly happy with a copy of Peter Green’s album In The Skies. It’s in excellent condition for a 40 year old records and, apart from being a great album, by golly it sounds terrific, what a quality recording.

2 Likes

Giving this a spin.
The blue vinyl…thankfully no nasties with this copy.
Liking the keyboards here…nice and airy…

5 Likes

Pleased you got a good un :+1:
@Endon how did you get on, was your replacement ok, hope so
:heart:

Hi Dread- I have returned my pringle lookalike pressing and am awaiting with baited breath for the replacement to arrive. Small company so not like dealing with a monolith like Amazon, and therefore a little slower! Will keep you posted Chz

2 Likes

Record Fair today. Sounding wonderful

14 Likes

And this

12 Likes

Very, very good job by Craft flat, quiet and sounding lovely.

4 Likes