What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

King Jammy - King Jammy Destroys The Virus With Dub, Greensleeves (2022)Preorder.

3 Likes

I think you mean 2022? Out next year

@Bobthebuilder Just listened to this one downloaded a few days ago, thanks for the suggestion !!
Good !

New one from Elbow… :+1:t3: :notes:

3 Likes

No worries glad you’re enjoying it.

Really enjoying this. I think I prefer it to the first one. A better pressing this time too.

4 Likes

it s a good one!

1 Like

Agree Richard… just bought this and I too prefer it so far.
They have done a “soul on the corner” lp too.

I saw them the day after I got my copy back in 2019…

Thus…

3 Likes

That’s a tough photo to look at. Well, they’re both awkward to be honest :wink:

Rest in peace Denise.

2 Likes

I know, it’s quite hard to know I these pictures in my library. I can’t actually bring myself to unseal her album either yet.

1 Like

Incoming - Hard Bop classic The usual Juno/postie service - yesterday 4pm read email advising 10% BF discount, ordered, dispatched by 5pm, arrived 10am today. Looks in fine fettle will play later.

9 Likes

I did, it’s a good album, lined up for later too :slight_smile:

(No apologies for the wrong thread, I’ve had this since it was released :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Fine album, I have the MM edition
Enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Dread,
Would you please tell me where I can source Speakers’ Corner albums? There is a title which I’d like to buy, but it seems I need to email a place in Germany before I can even see the price.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi Clive, In the UK their distributed by Pure Pleasure records who do mail order for their own very good label and SC. Diverse Vinyl also stock them but usually have to back order and sometimes Juno records.
Pure Pleasure is your best bet, hope this helps and you find what your looking for

https://www.purepleasurerecords.com/mobile/index.html
:heart:

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s perfect. Thanks, Dread.

No problem, if it’s not a secret what are you looking for?

That looks like young Barry Adamson with them @Jono-13

1 Like