What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

have all of thier albums = great band - Matt Bellamy is one of the best front men in music today

The Residance is one of my personal favs from the band - have oin High res so can’t wait for the vinyl to arrive recent release of Origin is brilliant from Abbey Road

2 Likes

Without knowing it, selected from the dealer today. Was a gift when buying new speakers.

5 Likes

Gone for a Beastie double.

6 Likes

This LP popped through from Amazon today. An excellent live recording showing off the exhilarating piano playing of Monty Alexander.

I heard it first on Qobuz and was so impressed I had to have the vinyl.

8 Likes

If you enjoyed this then there are several early Monty Alexander on the BASF label that are worth searching for.

3 Likes

And also not forgetting that live double recorded at Bubba’s and put out by Resonance.

These two classics and a few from Taake and Nils Frahm.

2 Likes

How does this sound Dread? I have Fletcher Moss Park which is very well pressed; quite important on this kind of music.

Cheers,

Ian

Thanks for that I will check them out.

Yes I’ve heard that thanks and have it in my Qobuz favourites.

It’s unbelievable to think I was in my early 20’s when these two records came out they and especially The Chronic where heavily played by me.

The sonics on The Chronic are some of the best I’ve heard from electronic based music.

1 Like

I love buying albums, but just too easy to stream them. Plus the dogs don’t have to move every 20 minutes.

12 Likes

Chet Baker & Steve Houben - Chet Baker & Steve Houben, (1980)

Quite a rarity this one and one that I’ve had in my sights for quite a while. Should be arriving by the end of the week.

R-4843667-1377254047-1407.jpeg

4 Likes

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Moon, PRE ORDER EP.

Following last years Texas Sun Khruangbin & Leon Bridges return with a five track EP.

4 Likes

Hi Ian,

Yes, buy with confidence. Good sound and pressings on all the Gondwana titles I Have

:heart:

1 Like

Not sure which pressing you have but I recommend the Speakers Corner
:heart:

Thank you. I already bought the MPS pressing. Supposedly AAA from the master tape.

1 Like

All ebay purchases arrived today

3 Likes

Thanks Dread; appreciate the reply.

1 Like

BTF…great album…Hiatts best.