What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas
Craft Recordings Reissue
Long awaited, finally arrived… just in time for Christmas! :smile:

7 Likes

Saw this online. Surely not true.

2 Likes

I heard something similar recently CW. I too found it to be a bizarre stat… :man_shrugging:t4:

The Milcho Leviev Quartet - True Blues, Mole Jazz, Mole 5 (1981)

Mastered by Ray Staff and pressed by Nimbus Records.

Recorded Live At Ronnie Scott’s on June 28-29, 1980 as Art Pepper Quartet.
I actually prefer this to Blues for The Fisherman though when I find a mint one for the £6.50 I paid for this I’ll buy it just for Ophelia and Sad a Little Bit.

2 Likes

Andre Previn & His Pals - West Side Story, Contemporary/Carrere

4 Likes

Art Pepper - I’ll Remember April, Trio Records Japan (1983)

Art Pepper Memorial Collection – Vol. 3, Recorded live at Foothill College, Los Altos, Calif. on February 14th, 1975.

3 Likes

Dexter Gordon - Swiss Nights Vol 3, Steeplechase Records (1979)

This is the Danish 1st pressing recorded at the Zurich Jazz Festival in 1975 and features Kenny Drew,
Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen and Alex Riel. Released in three Volumes all three are very good and can still be had for the price of a pint + postage.

3 Likes

I bought that too, a week or so ago, but I haven’t played it yet,

Mr Preview (according to M & W) did lead a very full life!

It’s another brilliant recording by Rory DuNann that again can be bought for very little.

These are both wonderful albums and as you probably know, the concerts were fully released on a box set of vinyl from Pure Pleasure and on cd through his wife’s releases

1 Like

Car boot sale. £1 each. Vinyl in excellent condition.

5 Likes

Car boot sale. £1 each.

Three mystery buys. :grin:

1 Like

2023 reissue :grinning: :+1:t3:

10 Likes

Another copy of Sarah M’s Fumbling… to replace one damaged in an rcm mishap.

5 Likes

Finally got round to getting this lovely Craft reissue. My second favourite MD after Seven Steps.

It’s vernarce!

7 Likes

I love this and Seven Steps you probably have but if not have you heard the other three LPs from those famous Prestige sessions?

1 Like

Enjoy!

I ordered a copy of this one but after a number of weeks it never arrived, presumed lost in the post. The seller refunded me as it was out of stock, but I would have much preferred to have received the LP.

1 Like

Bob, yes I have. They will be on my list to buy very soon.

1 Like

Art Pepper - Intensity, Contemporary Records OJC -387 (1989)

Another Art Pepper/Rory DuNann Cracker on Contemporary Records not everybody’s favourite I’m sure and no Art originals but it does it for me.

5 Likes

Lo Moon’s debut in a nice double lp format.

4 Likes