What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Craft reissue?

Even if not, a beautiful BE album and still my favourite.

The Dali book and Kraftwerk CD didn’t make it into your basket then?

The books are all in Spanish, and while I can read some Spanish, it would be hard going for me. As to Krafwerk, not my cup of tea.

1 Like

Ditto.

1 Like

I can’t resist record and bookshops, anywhere in the world. Can’t speak any foreign languages , but everyone speaks music!

1 Like

Not a case of me too, but some U2…

5 Likes

Despite having Bandcamp downloads of these, I couldn’t resist these 12" EPs when I stumbled across them.

2 Likes

Yes, indeed.

Is that a good thing?

I love the music

Arrived today, may not get chance to play it until tomorrow/Friday.

1 Like

The Craft reissue is a fine product.

Enjoy.

1 Like

The parts without the non fill sound so good and music itself I like so much I decided to keep it anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yusef Lateef - Eastern Sounds, Moodsville/ojc (2023)

Part of the recent Craft OJC reissues remastered by Kevin Gray and pressed at RTI and it’s another blinder, flat, silent and sonically first class.

I have a 1991 OJC by Phil De Lancie which is excellent but this modern OJC is noticeably much better. I’m glad I didn’t fork out silly money on the Craft Small Batch as it’s hard to imagine it could offer much improvement if any.

Unable to add photos but will do so later

4 Likes

Always a sweet spot for R.E.M and if you are able to buy two excellent vinyl pressings you should not hesitate :wink:

5 Likes

2022 Lost Recordings release, bought from a UK seller this time so no long wait!

3 Likes

Thank you to @markah for recommending this one… :+1:

9 Likes

The Who - Quadrophenia, Track (2024)

50th Anniversary Abbey Rd, Half Speed Remaster.

Firstly I think this reissue is overpriced luckily I had an Amazon voucher left over from Christmas and used this otherwise I might have held on for a cheaper copy.

The booklet is slightly less sharp than my 2nd press copy but other than that I’ve no complaints about the presentation.

I’ve only played side one this morning but have checked both discs and both are nice and flat. We all know the problems with the AR 1/2 speed remasters but in my opinion this is s good one and preferable to my 2nd press can’t wait to listen to the whole album right through nice and loud.

7 Likes

And my 2nd press (I think)

5 Likes

The efforts that people go through to get to Brighton!!

2 Likes

I wish it didn’t have the bar code on the sleeve. This annoys me on so many reissues.

2 Likes

No idea why, the place is an absolute fcuking dump with a vastly inflated opinion of itself.

1 Like