What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Martha Velez Fiends & Angels

Been quite some time since I last heard this…About 50 years!

3 Likes

The box set comes with an extra hour and seven minutes of music on both cd and vinyl (it’s the second set of that evenings concert). You get a limited print signed by Charles and then a wonderful photography book of his 80 years with superb photos by his wife Dorothy Darr. And then a DVD of the complete show. The boxset is limited. And 30% off right now on the UK Blue Note Store…

3 Likes

What Adrian said…

3 Likes

You boys are bad influences! Just ordered from Blue Note store.

1 Like

Pink Floyd.Ummagumma.

13 Likes

Tone Poet

6 Likes

71CnL4HGAUL.SS500

2 Likes

Thelonious Monk Brilliant Corners True Mono from ERC

7 Likes

A couple more George Harrison remasters, two mono Bob Dylan’s and The Wall

10 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

Top selection of vinyl. I am great believer in mono for early Dylan releases but for a number of reasons I prefer Blonde on Blonde in stereo. Interested in your thoughts if you ever make the comparison.

Where did you find Claypool Lennon? I’ve been after that on vinyl.

1 Like

I got it on Amazon UK and it’s still listed for sale. It was posted from Canada and took about 3 weeks to arrive:

I have Blonde On Blonde in stereo on the original UK CBS CD and the early 2000’s SACD hybrid. I also have the Dylan CD Mono box from a few years ago.

Never had it on vinyl however I have just ordered from Amazon. Before the CD I only had the cassette

I agree that the mono version is the go to for everything up to Blond on Blonde

1 Like

Yes like you I have multiple editions of Dylan albums including the mono box set. I have both the original mono and stereo vinyl releases and the stereo version is longer. Worth buying vinyl for cover I think

1 Like

Thanks very much. Just ordered it plus their first album as well.
Been looking for both for ages.

1 Like

Yes indeed, can beat an album sleeve

Excellent :+1:

51U08Rdqx2L.AC

2 Likes