What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Another record I’m really looking forward to.

1 Like

It’s a banger Bob!

1 Like

Paul Weller - Fly on The Wall (B Sides & Rarities) Go Discs/Virgin. (2024)

A new reissue of Paul’s 2003 comp some brilliant tunes from Paul’s first decade as a solo artist.

4 Likes

Just got it from the postman today.

3 Likes

Raided my local charity shop today £30 the lot

4 Likes

Iggy Pop - The Idiot. I’ve finally got my paws on a minty copy this LP. Just cleaned on the Okki-Nokki and played through once, and it sounds tremendous. Patience has paid off, as i’ve had an ebay search for this record for a while and NrM or M copies are hard to find.

10 Likes

Favourite LP-LP delivered from the US

1 Like

3 Likes

Don Henley Cass County Superdeluxe Vinyl Book includes 2 x LPs, CD and Book and 4 additional tracks.

3 Likes

Just ordered this via Discogs. Described as NM, M-, hoping it’s as good as described

Picked up in HMV sale, considerably less than the coloured vinyl versions at £70…! :flushed:

7 Likes

I’ve just checked out my copy of this…

It’s the 1990 Virgin (210 177) re-release with Virgin America logo in place of the 1977 RCA logo on the bottom left of the cover.

I thought I hadn’t played it much: turns out I haven’t played it at all; it’s still sealed after 34 years :grimacing:

1 Like

Not yet bought, but I’ve just put an offer in for Regina Spektor - What we saw from the Cheap Seats. A favourite of mine that I’ve been looking after for some time. If successful, this will be the most I’ve spent on a record, over £100 - crazy!?

I’m thinking of a new thread… what is the most you’ve spent for a vinyl record. If I’m successful I might start it…

3 Likes

Limited edition , bought from Juno , last one

1 Like

I am a very happy man as Mrs O bought me this lovely box of music for my birthday.

10 Likes

Wayne Shorter - JuJu, BN/Classic Series (2024)

Another excellent reissue from Blue Note.

6 Likes

Lee Morgan - The Gigolo, BN/Classic Series (2024)

Excellent

3 Likes

Good grief. Played Bat out of Hell first with a side of my home brew beer. I’m like a teenager on heat :flushed::fire:.

Lordy, just put the Supertramp on. The sound quality is stunning! Epic. Never heard a LP sound so good :sunglasses:.

Need more beer.

11 Likes

£12.99 in the HMV sale…

6 Likes

LTJ Bukem - Earth Volume Three (5xLP)

Picked this up on eBay from a guy claiming to be selling off old Good Looking Records warehouse stock. The box is a little rough but the vinyl is stone cold mint (aside from a minor warp that doesn’t effect playback on the first disk). Rare as rocking horse poop at the price I paid (£30).

2 Likes