What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Arrived this afternoon from Hackettsongs. Copy signed by Steve.

4 Likes

My two favourite David Sylvian and Talk Talk albums. The Talk Talk LPs come with DVD Audio discs included

16 Likes

Do you have the initial release of the Albert Hall set?I’d be interested to know if they’ve managed to tame the bass this time round. On the original it was very bloated, so much so that I find it unlistenable and tend to prefer the Hammersmith set.

I will let you know Clive. I’m not home and I don’t have listened to the album yet :pensive:

1 Like

5 Likes

Finally collected from my friend today.

6 Likes

I typed in Pure Pleasure up came the list and I went to the Pure Pleasure Shop, it turned out to be full of “exotic” toys, I had to go back three times just to check it (purely for educational purposes)

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Well that’s one disadvantage(?) of not being able to post direct links on the site here!

1 Like

Not a purchase by me as such but my 2 dogs (apparently) bought me this for Fathers day

Gregory Porter - Liquid Spirit

6 Likes

Fathers Day Present…love it ! On pink vinyl!

A welcome arrival here this morning,
and the second Marcus Miller album in my collection :+1:

5 Likes

Have a pre-owned CD copy of ‘M2’ on order, soon to be trucking this way up the M6 :smiley:

1 Like

Recommend adding this one !

6 Likes

Classic 1975 album from trumpeter Tolliver, given the Pure Pleasure 100% analogue treatment:

3 Likes

Nice clean pressing, sounds great, nice gatefold too :grinning:

Should have mentioned there’s also a high res download included with album (96/24)

6 Likes

Amy Winehouse Back to Black Abbey Road half speed remaster.

8 Likes

My favourite Neil Young album and only about £20 from The River (Because Sound Matters?). Cowgirl in the Sand in particular sounds fantastic.

14 Likes

Not my usual style but like the big band sound so giving this a whirl!

16 Likes

Another limited edition of 300 from the excellent Impossible Ark Records

Dave Storey Trio - Bosco - Impossible Ark (2018)

A tight little London based Trio led by drummer Dave Storey and featuring the excellent Tenor Saxophonist James Allsopp and bassist Connor Chaplin.

3 Likes

Syd Barrett ~Barrett

EMI 100 series, analogue. Nice!

10 Likes