What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Pure Pleasure 100% analogue reissue of a 1966 Atlantic LP:

4 Likes

91WEz2o85aL.SS500

Triple 180g pressed at 45RPM…

1 Like

2-LP reissue of what may be Bobbie’s finest album…

14 Likes

I ordered a MFSL pressing of Dire Straits first LP from SN which never arrived. Sent loads of emails without getting a reply before finally going online and doing a Google search, where so many negative reviews popped up. Should have googled first I know, but it was a lesson learned. Managed to get a refund eventually but it has put me off ordering from him again, even though he sometimes has stuff I can’t find elsewhere.

@SteveO this is a strange one.

I have purchased on three further occasions and each time they have been delivered by DPD within 48 hours.

So far I have only ordered records that are shown as being in stock. I guess I have been very lucky to date.

As you rightly say I couldn’t have got these records anywhere else in the UK.

ATB,

Mike

Arrived right now from Amazon

7 Likes

Arrived yesterday. Filling a small Hendrix shaped gap. Was pleased that the vinyl edition has a second disc with the bonus tracks that had been part of the CD release.

14 Likes

Pete Alderton, PJ Harvey, Spontan Music Trio and Peter, Paul & Mary (the new 45rpm pressing) this week. :grinning:

2 Likes

Arrived today!

6 Likes

Only just spotted it but what an unbelievably brilliant thread. Buying vinyl has been a lockdown comfort blanket. My last couple:

Sun Ra I Roam the Cosmos - Art Yard reissue from Juno
Pretty Things Real Pretty (SF Sorrow & Parachute) off of eBay and genuinely near mint.

4 Likes

What arrived today? :sunglasses:

1 Like

@igahman Joy Division…Unknown Pleasures…

4 Likes

Old album, but I just discovered it 6 months ago, and it took me that long to buy one on vinyl. I received pressing #65 of 500. It is truly phenomenal to listen to. Superior recording.

1 Like

The Warning. Album: ‘Queen of the Murder Scene’. Only available from their website. Brilliant concept album. All female rock trio from Mexico. Writing and musicianship well beyond their tender years!

I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware of It

The 1975

1 Like

Miles Davis - Filles De Kilimanjaro - Columbia 1970’s Reissue.

10 Likes

Slowdive - Slowdive

EA1A39FD-23E4-4B9E-9474-172FDC935A50-2089-000001CF670352AE

2 Likes

A nice mono UK first press of a classic Mingus record… purchased from Lewes’ famous vinyl emporium Union Records at the weekend.

8 Likes

A lot a new albums arrived when I was on holiday :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Dammit…no upload…

Try again

Success…

Two new nu-jazz-hopster albums - Jaimie Branch and a rather good triple LP compilation…both effing great!

2 Likes