What Was The Last Vinyl You Bought?

Arrived this morning off the scale musical recording, live in Pompeii 4 album box set

11 Likes

Took some finding but found it in Germany so ordered it and it came today…

3 Likes

The latest release from Intervention Records. Beautifully mastered and cut by Kevin Gray. A perfect pressing from RTi. A lovely heavy and glossy Stoughton gatefold. Perfection. Sounding so good it may well even eclipse my Nimbus issue. Get it.

13 Likes

Richard, where did you order Joan’s album from?

Great rock album by Chrissie and the band.

5 Likes

The last LP i bought was Cattle Decapitation «Death atlas» :metal::sunglasses::metal:

Scott Nangle.

Thanks - I had already looked there, but couldn’t see it. I’ll have another look. Juno seemed to have had it, but it’s now out of stock.

I ordered a copy a few months back. I just looked though and it’s saying that its in stock. Probably not for long though as I imagine this one will sell out pretty quickly.

I’ve found it. It was my faulty search technique first time round.

Some gifts for my daughter after doing so well in her GCSE’s today :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Stooges - Live at Goose Lake August 8th 1970 - Third Man Records

Soundboard, so audiophile it ain’t! But…bloody great all the same. Nice insert too, going into the sacking of bassist Dave Alexander after the gig. Love to have been there!

3 Likes

Diverse vinyl have my copy reserved for me. I pre ordered it a couple of years ago before Intervention Records got into financial difficulties.
The great news is they are back up and running. I have their Stealers Wheel re issues, a couple of Joe Jackson & Flying Burrito Brothers albums & Gene Clark White Light. The sound quality and covers are all exemplary and highly recommended.

1 Like

I forgot about Union records, I bought some good stuff there last time I was passing through they were just under new management I recall

Thanks Richard, one of my favorites. I have a first press so looking forward to receiving this to compare.

I was in Union records today - charming little record store with a very good selection…

1 Like

She likes Rammstein - or is that for you!! :grinning:

Hah! I couldn’t name you one Rammstein track…She’s going through a phase.

And a pretty good one too - the lady has taste.

Peter

Billie Holiday, Lady in Satin. A number of members have recommended it lately, listening to it right now.

Wow - so much emotion and maturity in her voice, every song is an event

BillieHolidayLadyInSatin51836_f

Claude

7 Likes