Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

Nectar of the gods.

Hundreds of forum members cry out

3 Likes

My liver cries out with delight…

It looks like the scotch you want to drink with an old friend with no worries about driving home …

With some incredibly good cheese and a log fire

best wishes

Ian

2 Likes

Enjoying the wee drams (as usual), a standard Longrow at the mo…

Received this earlier today from our friends at Springbank…

The long planned/awaited ‘Bothy’ is progressing well now, a few more weeks and we will have a new Whisky den… :tumbler_glass:

5 Likes

Hi Anthony
That looks fabulous, I presume it was through the society?

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

At Westminster, a glass of Laphroaig to Her Majesty.

13 Likes

Straight rye. Everyday sipping drop - but has some promise to develop after a few.
Best without ice.

7 Likes

Bulleit Rye is a very nice drop.

1 Like

14 Likes

im having these right now while listening to srv Riviera paradise perfect match in my opinion

10 Likes

My favourite :+1:

1 Like

It’s been all about the Balvenie for me in the last few years.
Just a drop of Nirvana in a glass❤️

1 Like

A trip to Latitude, Leeds’ finest drink shop, yielded this.

Not tried it yet but hoping for good things. Made with American oak that has been used for Oloroso sherry

7 Likes

I try to keep the opened bottles to a maximum of three at a time, these are the current ones, though I haven’t broken the seal on the Glenfiddich 15 yet it’s in the Caviss at 16C in anticipation. (It’s been 30+ here for the last three months).

The Glen Deveron 10 was €24 in a local supermarket and a pleasant surprise for the price.

8 Likes

As Winter is on it’s way, picked up a few bottles while up North…

16 Likes

I’ll be heading up north again in a few weeks time. I’d be surprised if I didn’t accidentally program the SatNav to pass at least one distillery, even if it involves adding half the distance again to the journey :joy:

6 Likes

Great selection, the Ledaig 18 is a particular favorite of mine.

Its a new one to me, picked it up at the tobermory distillery shop while visiting the village. Reading online, it’s got good reviews so hopefully a pleasurable experience when i sample it later this week.

1 Like

Not drinking yet but picked this up at Gatwick on 19 Sept. was only released on 17th, it’s a “Travel Retail” one £ 67 for a litre looking forward to a dram

12 Likes