Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

Wild turkey rare breed.
Oof
A great sipper.
I haven’t tried for a cocktail yet…

9 Likes

Scotch time with Robert :wink:

Great mellow stuff.

8 Likes

In Hachinohe, Japan.

4 Likes

Damp autumnal evening calls for new bottle to be opened.

14 Likes

Its paleness belies its punch:

7 Likes

New arrival today…should be good :tumbler_glass:

naimm

10 Likes

what’s the story behind that release Anthony?

Hi Steve, its’ their latest limited edition, (got the 6th release when I visited the Distillery a little while back…)

3 Likes

Had never seen that before, not that I was looking. :grinning:

Enjoy.

1 Like

Anyone tasted a wee dram or two from Bladnoch Distillery? I will be round that way next week and of course if there is a good dram to be had, well, it would be rude not to try it :grinning:

sweet E.H. Taylor Small Batch Bourbon Whiskey

6 Likes

It is excellent stuff and not that easy to get in many places so I would snaffle at least a couple of bottles whilst there if I was you. :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Excellent… there are a couple of gin distilleries near there as well! It can rain is much as it likes now :joy:

1 Like

Did you get to Bladnoch? Taste or buy any whisky?

1 Like

No… we drove there but forgot to check whether they were open :roll_eyes: they weren’t. I’ll just have to buy a bottle :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh no, what a shame.

1 Like

Don’t drink or buy a lot of Whiskey but thought I’d give this small batch locally made/bottled a go. There’s only 117 bottles made that year (6 year old) and mines number 78. Also always wanted to taste Absinthe especially after learning so much about Van Gogh.

5 Likes

My middle bother decided we needed to “do a bottle” of this when he visited a few years ago. We started in the afternoon in the spa and finished over a few games of pool, interspersing beers till about midnight. Go with caution young man……

4 Likes

Apparently you mix it with iced water or (definitely not to my taste) with bubbly.

I think we keep the bottle in the freezer and poured it neat over a sugar cube in a shot glass. The ladies were not impressed, but we rather enjoyed ourselves.

3 Likes