Which whisky are you drinking and why someone else might enjoy it?

As you seem to like pleated whisky I’d suggest Ardbeg Uigeadail or a Port Charlotte, regular 10 year old is great, the local Islay Barley are superb and the PMC 1 is my favourite.

Either of the above for a peaty I don’t believe you can go wrong. :yum:

2 Likes

Because it was a present and because I’m 62.7% Irish genetically.

7 Likes

A little good whisky on a holiday in August is never wrong…

9 Likes

whiskey = whisky !

I post a picture of a whisky I like and you play word police?? I accidentally used the Swedish spelling of whisky first, I apologize so very, very much. Not. Get a grip! :rage:

1 Like

Hi ,
I’m pretty new to the forum and I wasn’t expecting a thread like this, but when I think about it it makes perfect sense, anyway I am very fortunate to work for a very large Whisky company , I am spoilt .
This whisky is very very good
The Glenlivet Nadurra Olorosso , bottled as cask strength and non chill filtered.
This bottle not opened yet but is in mortal danger
I would recommend this one if you like the sherry cask whiskies.

12 Likes

Recently had a bottle of cask strength non-chill filtered whisky and it was glorious. The cigars were pretty good as well!

10 Likes

Not whisky, granted, but a rather nice Tequila coffee liqueur on this sunny afternoon…

4 Likes

For those of us still at work, coffee tequila in the afternoon is very rock’n’roll Steve!

3 Likes

@crispyduck

:laughing:

Wish I was as Rock and Roll as The Reverend:

Really glad you enjoyed the gig, btw…see you soon (Ese’s got a few coming up).

2 Likes

I don’t think this will last long.

10 Likes

Mmm…I do like a nice Rye, and that looks very nice.

Staying with family in the states and enjoying a few.

This one’s lovely.

8 Likes

Awwww, man…

Now I have to get some Rye in.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

That is a really great tipple👍

Back to this stuff. Bloody lovely.
Cannot wait to make an Espresso Martini with it.

And it takes an icecube or two well (I can’t stand spirits with ice, but this liqueur is another story).
£26 a bottle…bargain.

3 Likes

Nipped in to my local wine merchants to get some Fever Tree Tonic water and left with these two.

Surprised they had quite a lot of Campbell Town whisky’s, no Springers but plenty of Hazelburn, Longrow and Kilkerran’s.

13 Likes

Giving you a like for yon Arran posting … … … but then, you knew that was entirely predictable, ne c’est pas?

1 Like

I’ve had a couple of bottles of the Arran Sherry Cask and it is one of my absolute favourites

3 Likes

you did jump to mind Dave. :smiley:

1 Like