Your Watch & Naim

Nice ! I had one of the black rubberised G shocks in the 80s too, indestructible !

1 Like

Looks lovely, but I think it is really big.

1 Like

I think its really big too! My current watch, an automatic Tissot is heavier still so I recon i could just about ‘rock it’. :slight_smile:

It is a great pity that Rolex has discontinued the 39mm.

If not, I would certainly go for it, as I believe that it is the ultimate watch for me!:+1:

I love those numerals!

1 Like

Love this, especially the brown tones

15 Likes

Something more rugged than my seiko automatics

7 Likes

Me too Bart. Think it was the numerals that initially attracted me to the watch.

IMG_0506-removebg-preview (2)

My Breitling chronomat i own this watch for 32 years

11 Likes

On a different strap to start a brand new day.

12 Likes

One of my favourite pieces

34 Likes

Why “piece” rather than “watch”?

I didn’t give it much thought - timepiece

1 Like

Nice one whatever :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful!

1 Like

Result!!!

Finally the watch came back from the service centre. My dealer explained me it took so long (4 months!) because initially IWC misdiagnosed the issue, performed a simple de-magnetisation and shipped it back to the dealer, who had done the same before sending it to IWC and therefore knew it wasn’t the issue. The dealer sent it back to IWC who then correctly identified the problem and finally addressed it (a part had to be ordered in Switzerland). They wanted to charge USD3k for the service! My dealer pushed back aggressively saying that this watch had been serviced 3 years ago already for a similar problem and it was unacceptable for a luxury brand like IWC to treat its customers like this, especially when the watch is a perpetual calendar. In the end they agreed to waive the charge.

And this is how a good dealer keeps their customers happy. He then proceeded swiftly to show me some new Bréguet arrivals. I might be tempted…. :laughing:

11 Likes

The object of so much drama!

21 Likes

Impressive number of complications and power reserve. I guess I’m stupid but why do the sub-dials for days have two hands?

Is one the running seconds hand?

SPB239 on an Ericas Originals strap out in the field cycling. Super love the watch but running twenty seconds at least slow per day…. Immediately taken back for regulation / service by an outstanding dealer in Beverley… Really love the watch but the 6R35 hasn’t been as good as I’d have hoped for compared to a base ETA…

14 Likes