Your Watch & Naim

11-12k for a cerachrom Pepsi seems like a good deal to me Richard if you’re in the market. I personally think anything over retail is too much but they are nearly impossible to get from an AD at the moment and this is reflected in the current market value.

Nice try Chris… :wink: (and thanks)

1 Like

Not really, at least not at that money. 12k buys a fair chunk of fencing and general repairs around the house and farm. Otherwise, I’d have to sell a lot of my other watches to even get close, and some like the Heuer 1614 and the Tudor BBB I would never sell anyway…

4 Likes

I wouldn’t buy at those prices either Richard I was just stating that for a Pepsi ceramic 12k is below market value. Anything above RRP is too much IMO

Five here too! 2 sarbs, 2 king turtles and a king samurai

1 Like

My Navitimer… Didn’t like the bracelet. Just haven’t had time to get to my AD to get the strap put back on.
Every serious watch collection needs a Navi! (Only joking) …

9 Likes

You do get a big box with them.

7 Likes

This will be a present for a special young lady.

11 Likes

special lady indeed.

This is mine which was my very first Rolex bought more than 25 years ago…on our honeymoon in Switzerland. Boy size was the rage then. Its too small for me now as I have expanded sideways :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

That’s pretty much identical, but with Roman numerals.

And it has a Jubilee bracelet (which I’m trying to swap to.)

yes, still looks good but I must admit that its been kept in the box for quite sometime. Never been serviced. My wife have the lady size with diamonds which was recently serviced. Jubilee looks nice on the smaller size.

Just get yourself one of these.

5 Likes

I’ve got one, thanks. Managed to do 400 quids worth of damage to one of my Grand Seikos in trying to swap out the straps. The watch was sent back to Japen for repair. So lesson learnt. I’ll never ever try changing a watch strap again (unless it’s quick release)… :+1:

4 Likes

Very,very nice!

1 Like

This mid size Lady Datejust (2006) with SUPER jubilee bracelet will eventually be for my little special lady.

8 Likes

This will give you an idea of how it will look on a tan strap.

27 Likes

Had this one serviced recently and since been getting a lot of wrist time.

32 Likes

The 5712 is lovely!

2 Likes

A real beauty that :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

The Bergeon 67-67-F I have one too, a precision Swiss tool which makes band changes a snap especially if the lugs have holes, you just need steady hands…

3 Likes