Your Watch & Naim

Wow! I can’t even put a monetary value on that…

2 Likes

A Lume shot.

7 Likes

Casio day today.

14 Likes

Time to step up Gshock game😉

8 Likes

Ooh! Nice :+1:
I like that.

1 Like

9 Likes

Not actually my watch, but one that came into the Devon Air Ambulance charity shop. Omega Seamaster, pretty obviously. I don’t know anything else about it. Worth much?

5 Likes

From a quick search, I suspect it’s a fake, and therefore pretty much worthless. Seamasters of that vintage did not have exhibition case backs and should also say Professional on the dial. I may be wrong, and I hope so, and hopefully someone with more knowledge can confirm.

2 Likes

https://watchcharts.com/watch_model/1353-omega-seamaster-300-2552-20/overview

It should look like this.

The rotor is made from pressed steel, you can see the deformation at the left side of the slot.

The Intaglio printing on the rotor is a no no. It will fall off and get into the workings.

In which case @Beachcomber should make sure it’s not put on sale but is instead put in the bin. What a shame. Hopefully whoever donated it didn’t know it was fake, as to knowingly give a fake to a charity would be pretty low.

1 Like

Ah - OK, that’s a shame. I shall let them know.

2 Likes

I wondered about the rotor - it looked odd to me, but I couldn’t be sure. A pity.

1 Like

I will certainly warn them.

1 Like

Ah, OK, many thanks. I will let DAA know. Very disappointing.

Lots of Rolex GMT pics lately. These are ours. My wife’s 16710 is far less precious and I’d prefer it as a daily wearer.

16 Likes

My GMT says hi

19 Likes

Wonderful

1 Like

Mine too👍🏼

16 Likes

Seems like it’s a Rolex day…

14 Likes