Time for something not Rolex :wink:

14 Likes

Wearing mine today :blush:

1 Like

Pretty much my daily watch

1 Like

I’m a huge fan of Christopher Ward watches

3 Likes

I tend to wear my Sealander mostly. And a Casio for oily car work.
:grinning:

1 Like

Rolex makes a million watches a year!

3 Likes

A pity it’s a fake ,but it looks like someone loved wearing it and obviously loved it .

1 Like

Use mine when away from home, usually with work. Currently in Atlanta.

15 Likes

The GMT game is strong on here

Quartz today, as with most other days.

12 Likes

How they stay exclusive after all?
They should decrease the production or will lose their positions sooner or later

Frank Muller did the same mistake years ago

Lovely dial.

1 Like

Of all the businesses in the world that don’t need our advice as to how to be successful, Rolex might be at the top of the heap.

2 Likes

Frank Muller made the mistake of spending a lot of the money on cocaine.

And of putting non-Swiss movements in watches marked “Swiss Made.”

1 Like

Would like to learn more, you seem to know them well

For a watch to be designated as “Swiss made”, the value (not quantity) of Swiss-made components which are used for the watch’s movement should be at least 50% AND at least 60% of the movement’s production must be generated in Switzerland.

With the greatest respect, that’s plain wrong. I had been trying to buy a Rolex as a special gift for a dear friend, and had been waiting for over a year when I bought an equivalent one, a few years old and fully reconditioned by Rolex, a few weeks ago.

8 Likes

The fact that there are huge waiting lists, and that once you have received certain models you can immediately sell them on with a profit, suggests they might have already done that. Or at a very minimum not increased production to meet demand.

1 Like