Your Watch & Naim

Stunning.

1 Like

Lovely timepiece

1 Like

32 Likes

The Explorer is a lovely watch, and relatively restrained, compared to some others in the range. That said, I preferred the simpler, older version that I used to have (model no 1016, if memory serves) which had the markers painted with luminous paint, rather than the stainless steel markers shown on your watch.

My elder son was gifted the Explorer (after it had gone back to Rolex for servicing) when I bought myself a Milgauss.

Both watches are as good as ever today, of course.

4 Likes

Thank You!

Well I wanted a cheap Casio watch for Gardening, garage work, DIY Etc. Was looking at the G-Shock, and found a model I liked that was Solar powered with a battery life of 10 years for £99. Then I saw a non Solar powered one for £24 also with a 10 year battery life. OK it wasn’t G-Shock, but if it should break, I can buy 3 more

15 Likes

You’re welcome!Beautiful.

1 Like

My favourite Rolex.Is it 39 mm?

Nope, it’s 36

1 Like

It’s reset the time day.

My wife’s Omega has not been reset since the clocks went back in October. 56 seconds slow after 153 days. She is happy with that. It was serviced two years ago. It’s a nice thing.

My 39mm Steinhart was reset on February 1st. It was 12 seconds fast after 59 days. I had it regulated last year. Very pleased with it.

Photo prior to resetting.

14 Likes

These days, I think G-Shock is as much a description of my reaction to their pricing policy as anything else.

2 Likes

Good for everyday use, a tad large at 44mm but it’s light and feels comfortable on the wrist. :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Very nice. :+1:

1 Like

32 Likes

The Breitling is back on a leather strap and ready for summer!

10 Likes

This is such a simple watch, yet it’s just so lovely. A silver dial can look so different in different lights.

27 Likes

Simple watches are the best imo.

7 Likes

Couldn’t resist the sale in WOS. But that is it now definitely!

29 Likes

Oh my…

2 Likes

Beautiful

3 Likes