Your Watch & Naim

That looks very nice indeed. I like the dial colour

1 Like

Simplicity is everything

18 Likes

Love these mature Rolex watches, everything seems a bit toned down, not as sparkly, more watch less jewellery.

I had a DJ on a jubilee but just couldn’t get on with it, too shiny for me, but this is just lovely.

That’s lovely. I had one very much like it, but even more discreet on a fully brushed oyster bracelet. They look just right in the 36mm case. The current 41mm versions are just so big and shiny, and far too blingy.

1 Like

21 Likes

Chopard Monaco Grand Prix Historique. Nice detailing on the reverse.

13 Likes

I find GS dials really pop when the sun hits them… Could just do with abit more sun!

21 Likes

My MRP Jumbo cased CAMIF diver returned today from a full service and crystal replacement. Turned out the date corrector lever had broken and jammed up the ETA 2873 movement. It’s one of my most worn watches, usually doing garden and farm duty. Appropriately, as soon as I got it’s NATO strap back on, it was back in my wrist while I started the next lawn mowing marathon…

20 Likes

Impromptu purchase today. IWC Pilot Petronas-Mercedes F1 41mm Chronograph.

Very complementary to my other watches and I love the way that the two supplied straps (black leather and turquoise rubber) are so easily interchangeable. A nice timepiece. :+1:

20 Likes

What a great watch. The turquoise is wonderful. I do like IWC.

My Zenith now has a rubber strap, which I feel suits it better than the alligator/rubber hybrid. The rubber is very thin and very flexible, and not too daft a price for an OEM strap. It was very, very tricky to fit, a world away from the IWC quick change system, but worth the effort.

21 Likes

Nice that @HungryHalibut Uncluttered, simple, classy.

Been wearing this one alot lately.

34 Likes

Nice watch :+1:

1 Like

Really nice, and beautifully photographed

1 Like

Now that’s pretty

1 Like

Apart from the obvious error.
Its one hour fast, or maybe you spent an hour setting it up !!!

Nope, no idea, you’ll have to explain that one.

Oh, and its not my watch or post.

My favourite GMT! Such a good looking dial… Great photo by the way :+1:

1 Like

Watches should be displayed at a time of 10 to 2 (or maybe 10 past 10)

Happy face time. :+1:t2:
Why is @Oxfordian being quoted and replied to he hadn’t done a thing. :thinking:

1 Like