Your Watch & Naim

Only in product placement shots, if you’re wearing the watch you just take a picture either on the wrist or as in this case off the wrist.

Oh, and its not my watch or picture or post.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does this wrist shot meet your standards?

8 Likes

That’s a great watch, although its a bit big for Pikachu’s wrist methinks :thinking:

Went out this morning to look at record players… Came home with a new watch! … Being left handed its nice to own a left handed watch… (However unnecessary)…

22 Likes

Thinking about to take it home.

10 Likes

What a great looking watch.

1 Like

I’m a lefty too, what’s the difference with left handed watch? I wear on the left and adjust etc with right hand.

Classic IWC today. Spotted a slow worm, picked a lot of chantarelles.

14 Likes

Only an example not my watch. :wink:

1 Like

So with this particular watch, the crown is on the left-hand side. I wear all my watches on my right arm. However, over the last couple of hours, I’ve noticed im turning it upside down to adjust the crown (Basically, it feels back to front)… Hopefully, I’ll get used to it… Think Rolex went too far with their left-handed watch. There is no need to move the date window to the left hand side of the dial…
Being a lefty I know that makes no difference what so ever… :wink:

6 Likes

I do like the Pelagos, and was quite tempted by the 39. I’m left handed but have always worn a watch on my left hand. My Jaeger-LeCoultre Ultra Thin has its crown on the right, but as it only needs to be touched in months with fewer than 31 days it’s not really an issue.

9 Likes

You get alot of watch for the money with the Pelagos (in my opinion) … Left/right handed crown makes no difference really to be honest… I just fancied trying something a little different… That JLC looks soo classy

Picked this up today. One of the three additions to the series. Still only allowed to buy one per day.

18 Likes

I bought my Neptune in Shanghai (got lucky) and my wife’s Moon in London. Both have developed the same problem. When you reset the chrono, the second hand resets at 2 seconds past vertical. Apparently, it’s a known issue I’ve been told, but not an issue as most users never use the chrono.
Both are back at swatch for repair/ replacement.
Give your chrono a through test.

1 Like

Swapped to green rubber strap. Gives the watch a different look and feel and the rubber strap is nice and thick. Absolutely no alligators were harmed in the making of this commercial

18 Likes

Yes - it is wonderful how you can get a completely new watch just by changing a strap.
Great looking IWC!

1 Like

Thanks, using the spring bar tool for the first time was a bit hairy, but worth it

1 Like

Just a Tank.

15 Likes

My well-worn Seiko Titanium Kinetic just back from service.

After wearing mechanicals for months it’s odd seeing the 1-second ticks.

I’ve bought a winder/charger too as this helps the capacitor to last 20 years instead of 5 if not kept charged - just like Naim caps then :grinning:

10 Likes

Thought this may be of interest… Restoring a Rolex.

7 Likes