Your Watch & Naim

IWC Pilot Chronograph Petronas-Mercedes AMG Edition. With the additional matching turquoise strap, which really makes the watchface ‘ping’ with colour.

16 Likes

Thanks for posting this, a very enjoyable watch (excuse the pun!!)

2 Likes

Just something from my YouTube feed. No idea why it was there :thinking:
But I thought of this thread… and…

I had never seen a watch being worked on before. Impressive.

And what a watch… :open_mouth:

Very interesting @IanRobertM

My eyesight, and shaky hands, would mean I could never do that job!!! Lovett My Panerai is currently away for service, and that helps me appreciate the work undertaken.

1 Like

It’s a stunner, I wish that I had been able to afford something as nice as the GMT a decade or three ago. I do have a 14 year old Omega Seamaster which is a joy to wear but it is worn alongside other watches not as a daily.

2 Likes

Brilliant! :+1:

1 Like

Beautiful :ok_hand:

1 Like

I am a car mechanic myself.I love to see this craftsmanship.

1 Like

My 2006 Speedmaster on a different strap.

29 Likes

Your watch and pan.

13 Likes

Shouldn’t you be wearing a Panerai?
Ok, I’ll get me coat. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s not often that I get envious, but I will make an exception for that lovely watch and strap

5 Likes

Love a Speedmaster, is that a 3rd party silicone strap, looks nice👍🏻

Third party, yes. Still £50 or so for what is “sailcloth”/rubber. But so much more comfortable than the Omega leather straps I have. The bracelet is for winter use.
I keep my Mk4 and Mk2 (reissue) on their bracelets, but this Pro version spends most of its time on a strap.
I can’t believe the price of new Speedmasters, along with their variety of METAS-rated mechanisms. This is the regular manual-wind version.

1 Like

Me neither. A standard Moonwatch is now pushing, what, £7k? If you inflation-adjust what I paid for mine about 20 years ago, it would be less than £3k. Loopy.

Mark

3 Likes

Another cracking day!

18 Likes

Citizen Eco-Drive One

And a bit closer :blush:

And once on the wrist

21 Likes

Happy weekend

13 Likes

The Luminox has proven to be a great every day (and night) wearer.

12 Likes

My solar powered titanium Seiko.

16 Likes